Ultimate meal

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 10, 2010

Outstanding quality among meal replacements. However, it's not recommended for people who want "tastes good" more than nutrition; but, if the nutrition is most important then it's hard to find better.

Awesome, can be made yummy

Posted by Reviewer2624333 on Aug 14, 2012

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

Great product as I've said before - and even without trying I seem to lose weight naturally.

It works

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 26, 2013

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

ultimate meal is awesome

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

It satisfies your hunger, tastes great! It has everything you need to ensure you are getting your greens and proteins plus so much more!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jan 06, 2014

Ultimate Meal helps give me that boost of energy for a full day's work.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

I add a couple of teaspoons to my daily green juice for that extra rounded nutrition.

Excellent meal replacement

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on May 22, 2013

very good for meal replacement, could feel the benefit after a day or two using it

Very Good For your health!

Posted by Reviewer1315916 on Dec 25, 2010

Not only is this product good for you, Iherb also shipped in plenty of time before my other supply ran out. Thank goodness to. It makes me feel much better in my body. Thank you Iherb. I also love the price to!

Great breakfast-replacer, great product

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on Mar 07, 2011

I have been using this product every morning (with one exception) for three weeks now, and I'm very happy with it. As other reviewers have mentioned, it certainly doesn't taste like a milkshake. However, I actually really enjoy the taste of it with fruit (as described on the label); I also usually add blueberries in addition to the banana and half an apple. I have run out of fruit a couple of times and just had the powder alone; it's pretty gritty and not tasty by itself, but it is made significantly better with a little sweetener. More important than the taste, the stuff makes my body feel great. I've stopped taking several other supplements because I get enough in this (fiber, stinging nettle, flax seed), plus I get a lot of other great ingredients. I also lost a couple of pounds the first week, which was a nice bonus. The product is a bit pricey, but I'm using it as breakfast, and at iHerb prices it's certainly cheaper than breakfast out (or even a latte). More than I would pay for yogurt and toast at home, but that doesn't usually hold me til lunch, while this does. Will keep buying it until I can't afford it anymore!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »