meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1725773 on Dec 06, 2010

excellant product, wish the taste was better, but I'm geting use to it. I'd like to use something beside water, maybe like almond milk.

i think it's very high quality

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Jan 22, 2012

but i have to get used to this product which tastes naturally but really "new" for me. Finally i prefer the vanilla tastes of other brands, but if you only look for quality you can choose this.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2309605 on Jun 28, 2011

The coolest part is the green slimy color it turns after you blend it. Not the greatest tasting thing, but kind of mixes well.

I haven't written a review for a while, but I must write about

Posted by beacherry on Dec 19, 2013

The taste of this is horrible! I can eat pretty much any health food, I usually buy raw meal, although initially found that hard to swallow, I later appreciate it's natural flavour. BUT this, this is just something else. I add honey, I add yogurt, I add anything that would make a smoothy taste good, but I cannot mute the flavour of this product, a few times I almost puked. I am so glad that I got this small one, or else I don't know what to do with it.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Jul 19, 2012

i buy the bigger one and 2 at time so my partner and me don't run out.i got the smaller one when iherb ran out.great for weight loss drink in the morning and lunch time and you wont care for eating.and for me that's amazing i love food and am usually always hungry.especially for sweets.i have 2 of those then dinner and a snack and im done for the day.it also makes me feel good.

Great breakfast-replacer, great product

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on Mar 07, 2011

I have been using this product every morning (with one exception) for three weeks now, and I'm very happy with it. As other reviewers have mentioned, it certainly doesn't taste like a milkshake. However, I actually really enjoy the taste of it with fruit (as described on the label); I also usually add blueberries in addition to the banana and half an apple. I have run out of fruit a couple of times and just had the powder alone; it's pretty gritty and not tasty by itself, but it is made significantly better with a little sweetener. More important than the taste, the stuff makes my body feel great. I've stopped taking several other supplements because I get enough in this (fiber, stinging nettle, flax seed), plus I get a lot of other great ingredients. I also lost a couple of pounds the first week, which was a nice bonus. The product is a bit pricey, but I'm using it as breakfast, and at iHerb prices it's certainly cheaper than breakfast out (or even a latte). More than I would pay for yogurt and toast at home, but that doesn't usually hold me til lunch, while this does. Will keep buying it until I can't afford it anymore!

The name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2009

This is the best protein drink on the market today. If you're reasonably healthy it can substitute for both your daily vitamins plus a breakfast drink which makes it really worth the price. Of course if you buy from IHerb, the price is way lower. I also find that you can go longer between meals plus its a great recovery drink after a workout.

This stuff is the king of all

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Aug 02, 2010

I love it - been using it for a year now. No allergens, like wheat, soy, corn etc. I love to mix it with the apple and banana just like the label says. Good tasting and keeps me going strong. My liver likes it too.

Good meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Sep 28, 2010

Great in the morning when I need a quick boost and don't have time for breakfast.

Posted by Reviewer3306156 on May 16, 2012

nasty but good product. dried coconut helped the taste tremendously.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »