awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Jan 09, 2011

but I'll keep trying

Very Good For your health!

Posted by Reviewer1315916 on Dec 25, 2010

Not only is this product good for you, Iherb also shipped in plenty of time before my other supply ran out. Thank goodness to. It makes me feel much better in my body. Thank you Iherb. I also love the price to!

meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1725773 on Dec 06, 2010

excellant product, wish the taste was better, but I'm geting use to it. I'd like to use something beside water, maybe like almond milk.

Good meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Sep 28, 2010

Great in the morning when I need a quick boost and don't have time for breakfast.

This stuff is the king of all

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Aug 02, 2010

I love it - been using it for a year now. No allergens, like wheat, soy, corn etc. I love to mix it with the apple and banana just like the label says. Good tasting and keeps me going strong. My liver likes it too.

Hard to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2483738 on May 29, 2010

Taste is terrible without the fruits. I'm afraid to touch it now after my first try. My wife now uses a spoonful in her juices. She finds the taste acceptable.

The taste is impossible!

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Apr 24, 2010

I am NO wimp when it comes to health foods. Juice spirulina, swallow clay by the teaspoon, take herbs by the teaspoon rather than capsules. And I imagine this stuff is super healthy. But the taste! Oh my the taste! Like sulphurous wind mixed with the worst of beans. I cannot manage it. Not regularly. In an emergency yest. But simply not do-able on a daily basis. And I am usually pretty brave with this sort of stuff. Maybe it would work if you mixed it with bananas and juice and stuff. But that is not the point for me. It is supposed to be healthy and convenient ALL ON ITS OWN. And all on its own, it is simply too unpleasant to drink. Yuk! Back to the spirulina, flax oil and clay.Yum by comparison.

Ultimate meal

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 10, 2010

Outstanding quality among meal replacements. However, it's not recommended for people who want "tastes good" more than nutrition; but, if the nutrition is most important then it's hard to find better.

Mixed

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jan 06, 2010

I like the idea behind this, but it doesn't really make me feel great or serve to replace meal. It could be OK for a snack, though.

The name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2009

This is the best protein drink on the market today. If you're reasonably healthy it can substitute for both your daily vitamins plus a breakfast drink which makes it really worth the price. Of course if you buy from IHerb, the price is way lower. I also find that you can go longer between meals plus its a great recovery drink after a workout.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »