awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Jan 09, 2011

but I'll keep trying

Nutritious but not delicious

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Oct 23, 2011

I am finding it extremely hard to bring myself to use the whole container, because it tastes like I imagine horse feed must taste like. Even the banana and blueberries don't help too much. I know it's really, really good for me, but I am having a lot of trouble time getting over the taste!

Very healthy, but hard to swallow...

Posted by abast13 on Jan 23, 2012

I don't doubt that stuff is good for you, but I could not stand the taste. So if you want to buy it, better try the smallest size first.

Hard to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2483738 on May 29, 2010

Taste is terrible without the fruits. I'm afraid to touch it now after my first try. My wife now uses a spoonful in her juices. She finds the taste acceptable.

Gross

Posted by Reviewer2452446 on May 24, 2008

Not sure if it's good for me or not . . . I couldn't swallow it without gagging!

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Apr 22, 2014

I have been eating the ultimate meal for over 10 years. What I like about this product is that thought out the years it stayed the same. It does its job due to the great ingredients and it's GMO. Highly recommended !

GREAT taste, the best meal replacemente I 've found

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Dec 19, 2014

Fantastic product, 100% recommended.

Very pleased

Posted by 5179558927073707147 on Jul 17, 2015

After reading so many mixed reviews about this product I decided to buy the intro size as a precaution .Now, I understand the whole taste issue is subjective but to be honest ,i'm not sure what all the fuss is about .TO ME this taste very pleasant(I taste hints of nutmeg and cinnamon) , I like the texture and boy do I feel full.I followed the recommendation on the packaging and really enjoyed this concoction ,and I look forward to making variations on this in the future.If your sceptical about buying this, like I was ,just go with the intro size .At the end of the day what have you got to lose,a few bucks? or a fantastic ,healthy and nutritious meal alternative.

Awful.....

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Jun 25, 2014

Good nutrition but just could not stomach the taste!

Mixed

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jan 06, 2010

I like the idea behind this, but it doesn't really make me feel great or serve to replace meal. It could be OK for a snack, though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »