The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Natural Powder, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Reviews 3-star

Very healthy, but the taste needs improvement.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I bought it after reading the ravenous reviews about it. After a sip, I knew I had made a mistake. It is very healthy, but the taste is very.. challenging, to put it mildly! Fortunately my husband liked it and he finished the container. therefore, the 3 stars. A comparable product with better taste is Thorne Research, The Virgin Diet, All-In-One Shake. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Aug 18, 2010

Tastes and smells aweful. You will need to mask the hideous taste with something palatable. But I must say it does give me a full feeling and seems to do what it is formulated to do.

This just does not taste good

Posted by Reviewer2466317 on Jun 14, 2009

The taste is very strong, even after adding a banana. Usually, I'm not the type to complain too much about taste and flavor, but this one you really have to just ignore and just gobble it down. I was initially torn about whether I want to finish the rest of it after the 1st week. I've slowly gotten used to the taste, but it's still overwhelming. I would recommend Vega (Berry flavor) over this anytime. Although Vega is a bit more expensive. I do have to admit, but sources are great Vegan sources of nutrition. I have them for breakfast and can last until 2pm without being hungry.

ULTIMATE LIFE GOOD & BAD

Posted by Reviewer2167403 on Aug 15, 2008

VERY NUTRITIOUS PRODUCT, BUT VERY HARD TO GET USED TO THE TASTE. I MUCH PREFER ULTRA CLEAR PH PLUS. IT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD.

Strong flavor

Posted by Reviewer2666233 on Sep 15, 2011

I know that this is good for you, however, it does have a really strong flavor. I find also that it repeats, my husband also noticed this. Not sure if I would re-order or go back to the other brand that I was using before as it was kinder on my taste buds and stomach.