Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Natural Powder, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Reviews 1-star

Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733701 on Sep 14, 2011

I'm sorry to say, but I bought this item after seeing the great reviews, so even after some people said it tasted not so great, I thought "how bad could it be" and tried it anyway. I could not get it down the first time. I thought I used too much powder and tried it again using less and blended it with some water before adding the fruit because I thought it would dissolve better and not be so lumpy and muddy, but it didn't help. So my second glass also went to the drain. To scared to try it again.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2109623 on Dec 27, 2011

I purchased this product after reading numerous rave reviews, only to be disappointed in more than one way. First of all, while it is purported to be kosher, the certifying kashrus organization, Kelemer, is not orthodox, and, therefore not recognized by those who typically care about such things. To the company's credit, they are in the process of working with the much better known and more highly respected Orthodox Union (OU) at the time of this writing. I did try it because I wanted it for health reasons. The taste was awful, and I'm usually very tolerant of "green" tasting concoctions. I found a way to make it more palatable by combining it with half a banana, 1/2 cup of blueberries, pomegranate concentrate, and a little lemon juice. Another problem, though, and the one that prevents me from using it, is the fact that it made me extremely constipated, even though it contains flaxseed and other sources of fiber. Finally, it just did not make me feel any better, or give me any more energy, which I realize is very subjective. However, based on other reviews, perhaps I was expecting too much.

What a surprise.

Posted by Reviewer2957637 on Mar 14, 2008

I bought this hoping to replace some meals and drop a few pounds, and read the other reviews about how good it tasted. Unfortunately, this is the most horrible tasting stuff I ever put in my mouth. I'm sure it is healthy, but I would rather be fat than have to choke this vile stuff down. However, it did help with my hunger. The violent green color was another problem for me. I had to close my eyes and hold my breath in order to drink this down.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Jul 18, 2011

dose not mix whit water very poor

not good taste

Posted by Reviewer3224208 on Nov 24, 2011

taste so bad. Not good. Cant take it.