The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Natural Powder, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Reviews 4-star

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1370816 on Jun 23, 2008

An excellent nutrient source. However, I cannot use the amount recommended because of the taste and grainy texture. Makes my gag reflex kick in.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Jul 24, 2011

The first few times I tried The Ultimate Meal, I could only get halfway through before the gag reflex kicked in. I still can't finish a whole serving, but oddly enough, I am already craving this stuff first thing every morning. I think it's definitely worth a try. I can tell that I feel better all day after having it. The only really weird thing is having to "chew" each "bite" of liquid. I love that nothing in the ingredients is from China, for once.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

The label lists a lot of good things and though it's vegan I am still willing to eat it because it doesn't contain synthetic vitamin D like so many vegan supplement powders do. It's not the best tasting stuff but it certainly isn't bad. If you mix it with juice and/or fruit that will greatly improve the taste. It is a bit gritty but that's not a problem for me. It's expensive and that can be a problem. I have purchased it just to supplement my diet which doesn't always have the amount of veggies that the experts tell us we should have. For this reason, if we can believe the label, I would say this is a great product. It could be used for a meal replacement for someone who wants to lose weight but don't expect it to satisfy you for very long--within an hour or so you will probably be hungry again but you can know that you have consumed a lot of good nutrients so eating isn't necessary for a few hours

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer3223734 on Jun 12, 2008

My partner has a shake for lunch every day and loves it. Makes him feel satisfied, not too full, and ready to finish a long work day. It upset my sensitive stomach the couple of times I tried it though.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3111634 on Nov 11, 2009

Have been using this product since the mid 90's. I use it every day in my morning shake. Offers you a meal and mild cleanse each day. Highly recommend.