Not bad

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Nov 26, 2013

When I purchased the Ultimate meal, I really feared that I would trash the can half full due to many comments that pointed out how disgusting it is. I am happy to tell you that I ate all of it and if I had more I would have eaten more. Let's be honest, it is far from "Delicious" as stated on the canister, but it did not make me gag. The best way to eat it it's to use 2 ripped banana's instead of one and add an other fruit of your choice. Make sure to add enough water so it's still liquid. Did I feel beneficial effect ? It's hard to say. For me it was practical, fast and almost no dishes to clean (Only a blender).

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

but it tastes rather horrible.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2008008 on Mar 22, 2012

The taste isn't amazing, which is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

Good food

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

This is my second can. I enjoyed it very much. It really makes me feel full. Feel good and well. Know it is a good product

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Aug 09, 2011

Excellent product but too costly. If you mix it with the suggested fruits as they recommend it's fine, but without the fruits it's not very tasty.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Jul 24, 2011

The first few times I tried The Ultimate Meal, I could only get halfway through before the gag reflex kicked in. I still can't finish a whole serving, but oddly enough, I am already craving this stuff first thing every morning. I think it's definitely worth a try. I can tell that I feel better all day after having it. The only really weird thing is having to "chew" each "bite" of liquid. I love that nothing in the ingredients is from China, for once.

ULTIMATE MEAL

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Apr 13, 2011

PRETTY GOOD, BUT A BIT CHALKY FOR ME. IT CERTAINLY DOES HAVE ALL THAT WE REQUIRE IN A MEAL.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3145586 on Dec 03, 2010

Didn't like the taste but good product.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2641964 on Oct 07, 2010

use this in a protein shake, good stuff.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

The label lists a lot of good things and though it's vegan I am still willing to eat it because it doesn't contain synthetic vitamin D like so many vegan supplement powders do. It's not the best tasting stuff but it certainly isn't bad. If you mix it with juice and/or fruit that will greatly improve the taste. It is a bit gritty but that's not a problem for me. It's expensive and that can be a problem. I have purchased it just to supplement my diet which doesn't always have the amount of veggies that the experts tell us we should have. For this reason, if we can believe the label, I would say this is a great product. It could be used for a meal replacement for someone who wants to lose weight but don't expect it to satisfy you for very long--within an hour or so you will probably be hungry again but you can know that you have consumed a lot of good nutrients so eating isn't necessary for a few hours

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »