The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Eco-Size, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

great nutrition with good results

Posted by Reviewer1391013 on May 07, 2011

i was introduced to this product by my brother in law. i purchased this for my husband and i am happy with results. he has diabetics and it seems to work well with his diet. i like the fact that it has all vitamins/nutrition needed. i am happy with the product and will continue to use it.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2695524 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this since three days and the taste is nice and smooth. I mix it with apple and banana or fresh pineapple and it fills me nicely and I also feel that I have more energy.

The Best Green Food

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Dec 05, 2010

I have tried many green drinks and liquid vitamins.The is the best I've come across. Have lost 5 lbs. in the last three weeks. Just 2 green meals, sometimes just 1 a day. I feel full and have lots of energy. Will continue to buy this product from iherb. It also taste great when smoothie is made as directed.

Originally didn't like it, but it grew on me

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Mar 25, 2011

When I got the box I could barely take any because of the smell and taste. Now for some reason I really like it. Maybe because it sat for a few months and it's potency is somewhat gone. I take too many things to know if this is helping, but I have a feeling it helps and I keep wanting more.

Excellent Whole Foods Product!

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 05, 2010

I am really impressed with the quality of this product. I have been taking it for breakfast each day, with blueberries and a large banana, and it gives me plenty of energy for my morning teaching hours. I have always needed coffee to function within a half hour of waking up, but since I started taking the Ultimate Meal in the mornings, I have actually left the house without even thinking about coffee. This product is expensive, but it feels so good going into my body that I'll definitely order again.