10% Off Orders Over $40!

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Natural Powder, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jul 31, 2010

When I first tried this, I did not like the taste. I used the suggested amount but did not use the fruit. Big mistake! The main reason I purchased this is because I have IBS and didn't seem to be assimilating my food. I was looking for a boost. I now use a rounded tablespoon each day with 8 oz. of almond milk and 1/2 banana blended together. I haven't gained back my lost weight from the IBS but have remained the same and feel good each day. It has helped alot.

Always the best!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 03, 2010

I've been using this for years. Every time I try something new I don't feel as well so come back to this one. I take it with an excellent greens mix and some unsweetened almond milk. Adding fruit helps but I don't always do that. I do add some natural Stevia. Iherb has the best price too!!

Not bad

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Nov 26, 2013

When I purchased the Ultimate meal, I really feared that I would trash the can half full due to many comments that pointed out how disgusting it is. I am happy to tell you that I ate all of it and if I had more I would have eaten more. Let's be honest, it is far from "Delicious" as stated on the canister, but it did not make me gag. The best way to eat it it's to use 2 ripped banana's instead of one and add an other fruit of your choice. Make sure to add enough water so it's still liquid. Did I feel beneficial effect ? It's hard to say. For me it was practical, fast and almost no dishes to clean (Only a blender).

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3111634 on Nov 11, 2009

Have been using this product since the mid 90's. I use it every day in my morning shake. Offers you a meal and mild cleanse each day. Highly recommend.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

The label lists a lot of good things and though it's vegan I am still willing to eat it because it doesn't contain synthetic vitamin D like so many vegan supplement powders do. It's not the best tasting stuff but it certainly isn't bad. If you mix it with juice and/or fruit that will greatly improve the taste. It is a bit gritty but that's not a problem for me. It's expensive and that can be a problem. I have purchased it just to supplement my diet which doesn't always have the amount of veggies that the experts tell us we should have. For this reason, if we can believe the label, I would say this is a great product. It could be used for a meal replacement for someone who wants to lose weight but don't expect it to satisfy you for very long--within an hour or so you will probably be hungry again but you can know that you have consumed a lot of good nutrients so eating isn't necessary for a few hours