The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Eco-Size, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

GREAT supplement

Posted by Reviewer2716988 on Nov 21, 2011

I like that this product sustains my energy throughout the morning while not making me feel sluggish. I drink it with Naked's "Green Machine," a banana, and some frozen organic fruits, like mango and strawberry. It tastes just fine. It's actually perfect with just the juice. I prefer adding a little more juice so the consistency is not that thick. I can only compare it to Garden of Life's "Raw Meal" which is ... okay. It's cheaper and the taste is a little different; Ultimate Meal tastes more earthy. Both boast several nutritional values. My preference is Ultimate Meal, however. Raw Meal, for some reason, tastes like less of a product, if that makes sense. Overall, I'm pretty hooked on having this every morning before work and I also noticed, with exercise, it's gotten me a lot leaner.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3187892 on Nov 22, 2011

This is not an inexpensive product, thought it is worth every penny. Compare the ingredients in this product to anything else on the market and you will find that this is the original and other products are merely trying to live up to it.

It's not easy being green

Posted by 4888780275337107811 on Apr 30, 2013

Firstly - iHerb, you rock. I live on the other side of the world and always dubious about internet purchases overseas but you have truly been fantastic. Thank you. Now - The Ultimate Meal - I was excited to receive this product after reading all the good and not-so-good reviews and wondered on Earth I was going to manage to digest this green meal. I have a viral infection that the Dr has advised will take a year to work out of my system (mosquito), and my immune system is struggling. We are coming into the winter months and with the "threat" of another bird flu season I really wanted to boost my health. I am the world's worst pill popper, (supplements) so this was my next best option. Well... I have chewed my way through the first smoothie (3/4 of it as I can't finish it). Surprisingly it didn't taste like grass, it didn't smell bad, I didn't gag, heave or throw up. I made it with a banana and almond milk (that's all I had at work) and it was... palatable! Now I am full and there's at least a 1/3 left in the container. Hmmmmmm I think I might need to adjust the amount/receipe to my needs as I would hate for this to go to waste. Thank you to all that encouraged others to buy this product, and thank you also for your very honest opinions. :)

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3111634 on Nov 11, 2009

Have been using this product since the mid 90's. I use it every day in my morning shake. Offers you a meal and mild cleanse each day. Highly recommend.

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer3223734 on Jun 12, 2008

My partner has a shake for lunch every day and loves it. Makes him feel satisfied, not too full, and ready to finish a long work day. It upset my sensitive stomach the couple of times I tried it though.