The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Eco-Size, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Review of the Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1878587 on Jul 26, 2009

Consume this product every day before weight training for an hour. Never suffer from achiness after workouts. Perhaps due to all the antioxidants in this excellent product.

I am addicted to this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Oct 28, 2013

I have been using this for over a year now. I blend it up with frozen blueberries or cherries and have it before a workout. I'm never hungry later on late at night and being a type I diabetic love the low GI carbs and no hidden sugars. I also appreciate that it has everything you need in it to be healthy in one meal

This product is great!

Posted by 5181235086486648387 on Feb 13, 2014

This product brought good results. I could tell that it was doing my body good. I felt better and also noticed my skin softened up. One thing I have a problem with is iHerb's price here. Normally the prices on this site are great, but for this it is too high. I will buy this product again, but not from Iherb.

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

Boy this powder packs a big punch - in a good way. This product has performed just as described -my husband and I drink it in the morning and we easily run until lunch time with no thoughts of hunger or wanting "just a little something" to tied us over. We're almost out and I have to re-order very soon. Yes I would recommend it to anyone.

Not bad

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Nov 26, 2013

When I purchased the Ultimate meal, I really feared that I would trash the can half full due to many comments that pointed out how disgusting it is. I am happy to tell you that I ate all of it and if I had more I would have eaten more. Let's be honest, it is far from "Delicious" as stated on the canister, but it did not make me gag. The best way to eat it it's to use 2 ripped banana's instead of one and add an other fruit of your choice. Make sure to add enough water so it's still liquid. Did I feel beneficial effect ? It's hard to say. For me it was practical, fast and almost no dishes to clean (Only a blender).