Not bad

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Nov 26, 2013

When I purchased the Ultimate meal, I really feared that I would trash the can half full due to many comments that pointed out how disgusting it is. I am happy to tell you that I ate all of it and if I had more I would have eaten more. Let's be honest, it is far from "Delicious" as stated on the canister, but it did not make me gag. The best way to eat it it's to use 2 ripped banana's instead of one and add an other fruit of your choice. Make sure to add enough water so it's still liquid. Did I feel beneficial effect ? It's hard to say. For me it was practical, fast and almost no dishes to clean (Only a blender).

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer3019527 on Feb 16, 2010

Excellent, excellent, excellent...very impressed! I can feel the difference this meal makes in my day! THANK YOU for caring enough to give the very best.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Sep 01, 2010

Don't let the dr.bronner-esq label fool you. I overlooked this stuff for years, only to pick it up last year when I went glutenfree and anti-inflam.I use it everyday. Gets me going in the a.m. A nice, clean body fuel.

Excellent meal !!

Posted by Reviewer1355839 on May 16, 2008

If you don't have time to eat right at every meal...this is the best alternative. I am not a big breakfast eater and would choose an unhealthy quick beverage filled with chemicals if it were not for the Ultimate Meal. This is also a great way to curb hunger and not gain weight but feel full. I also think it keeps my digestive tract in balance.

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1370816 on Jun 23, 2008

An excellent nutrient source. However, I cannot use the amount recommended because of the taste and grainy texture. Makes my gag reflex kick in.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2109623 on Dec 27, 2011

I purchased this product after reading numerous rave reviews, only to be disappointed in more than one way. First of all, while it is purported to be kosher, the certifying kashrus organization, Kelemer, is not orthodox, and, therefore not recognized by those who typically care about such things. To the company's credit, they are in the process of working with the much better known and more highly respected Orthodox Union (OU) at the time of this writing. I did try it because I wanted it for health reasons. The taste was awful, and I'm usually very tolerant of "green" tasting concoctions. I found a way to make it more palatable by combining it with half a banana, 1/2 cup of blueberries, pomegranate concentrate, and a little lemon juice. Another problem, though, and the one that prevents me from using it, is the fact that it made me extremely constipated, even though it contains flaxseed and other sources of fiber. Finally, it just did not make me feel any better, or give me any more energy, which I realize is very subjective. However, based on other reviews, perhaps I was expecting too much.

The best meal ever!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 12, 2007

I've been taking this for 8 months and feel great!

Ultimate Meal is great

Posted by Reviewer2913166 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best meal replacement I have tried. Compared to other meal replacements, this one doesn't taste bad and it definitely quells hunger for a long time. Great for controlling calories too. I use this along with my other weight loss program and it's fabulous! Thank you for carrying such a great product and for the great price and reasonable shipping charges as well. I'm your loyal customer!

Ultimate Life!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on May 03, 2009

Using this as per the instructions, just add water, banana and apple. Delicious, healthy, and is allowing me to replace a long process of other organic supplements. High recommended.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Jul 24, 2011

The first few times I tried The Ultimate Meal, I could only get halfway through before the gag reflex kicked in. I still can't finish a whole serving, but oddly enough, I am already craving this stuff first thing every morning. I think it's definitely worth a try. I can tell that I feel better all day after having it. The only really weird thing is having to "chew" each "bite" of liquid. I love that nothing in the ingredients is from China, for once.