Not bad

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Nov 26, 2013

When I purchased the Ultimate meal, I really feared that I would trash the can half full due to many comments that pointed out how disgusting it is. I am happy to tell you that I ate all of it and if I had more I would have eaten more. Let's be honest, it is far from "Delicious" as stated on the canister, but it did not make me gag. The best way to eat it it's to use 2 ripped banana's instead of one and add an other fruit of your choice. Make sure to add enough water so it's still liquid. Did I feel beneficial effect ? It's hard to say. For me it was practical, fast and almost no dishes to clean (Only a blender).

Very healthy, but the taste needs improvement.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I bought it after reading the ravenous reviews about it. After a sip, I knew I had made a mistake. It is very healthy, but the taste is very.. challenging, to put it mildly! Fortunately my husband liked it and he finished the container. therefore, the 3 stars. A comparable product with better taste is Thorne Research, The Virgin Diet, All-In-One Shake. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I am addicted to this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Oct 28, 2013

I have been using this for over a year now. I blend it up with frozen blueberries or cherries and have it before a workout. I'm never hungry later on late at night and being a type I diabetic love the low GI carbs and no hidden sugars. I also appreciate that it has everything you need in it to be healthy in one meal

It's not easy being green

Posted by 4888780275337107811 on Apr 30, 2013

Firstly - iHerb, you rock. I live on the other side of the world and always dubious about internet purchases overseas but you have truly been fantastic. Thank you. Now - The Ultimate Meal - I was excited to receive this product after reading all the good and not-so-good reviews and wondered on Earth I was going to manage to digest this green meal. I have a viral infection that the Dr has advised will take a year to work out of my system (mosquito), and my immune system is struggling. We are coming into the winter months and with the "threat" of another bird flu season I really wanted to boost my health. I am the world's worst pill popper, (supplements) so this was my next best option. Well... I have chewed my way through the first smoothie (3/4 of it as I can't finish it). Surprisingly it didn't taste like grass, it didn't smell bad, I didn't gag, heave or throw up. I made it with a banana and almond milk (that's all I had at work) and it was... palatable! Now I am full and there's at least a 1/3 left in the container. Hmmmmmm I think I might need to adjust the amount/receipe to my needs as I would hate for this to go to waste. Thank you to all that encouraged others to buy this product, and thank you also for your very honest opinions. :)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

but it tastes rather horrible.

Unlike anything I have ever tried, better than medicine, better than coffee or energy drinks

Posted by Reviewer2117134 on Aug 22, 2012

I started taking the ultimate meal after a co-worker of mine was ranting about it. I am 27 years old and have high blood pressure. Also I was having heart "problems" and almost went to the doctor until I started taking this supplement. Almost immediately I could feel a difference after I started drinking it. From day one, I felt more energized throughout the day and honestly in a better mood. Three months later this supplement has lowered my blood pressure to normal (it has always been high since high school), I haven't had any type of heart problem, my fingernails and hair grows faster, and there is a significant difference in my mood. I take no other pills or vitamins and haven't changed my diet at all besides replacing one meal a day (breakfast most of the time) with The Ultimate Meal. I can't stress how much better I feel and alert I am. I don't even drink coffee anymore. It tastes terrible, but the more you drink it the more your taste buds tell your body that it isn't THAT bad. The first time you try it, it will probably taste like pond scum, but the results completely outweigh the taste. I wish I knew about this supplement sooner!

miracle product,holy grail no joke!

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Jul 19, 2012

this shake is amazing.Ive tried a lot.but it ticks all the boxes.it tastes not to great but you get used to it.because of what it does to you.ive tried not to take it because i felt like solid food and not green sludge but its worth it just take it.i had chicken pox last year and the doctor was like your cant go see your family interstate your going to be covered in spots etc.honestly it was so mild more like bad pimples/rash 4 days gone went back to doctor and he was shocked said i could see ppl wasn't contagious any more.which as it was christmas time was amazing.i used to get sick all the time,if you take it all the time you will be at your best. no.1 for weight loss you just don't feel hungry i think the green tea and spiralina in it helps.my partner recommended it to friends and they have lost weight.its one of those real deal things that not many ppl know about.take it.

This has always been great stuff

Posted by 5073757044568045074 on Jun 26, 2012

lose wt...gain wt... whatever the goal it helps.

Soylent Green

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jun 15, 2012

For you old-timers out there, this must be the base ingredient of Soylent Green. it seems to work great

Some nutritional values have been changed/are not as advertised

Posted by Xenias on Apr 22, 2012

Found it to be good but the Vit A advertised as 5000IU is actually 6000IU when you receive this product... little disappointed in miss leading nutritional values, I like accuracy in advertising of products as I try to watch my intake of Vit A