Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733701 on Sep 14, 2011

I'm sorry to say, but I bought this item after seeing the great reviews, so even after some people said it tasted not so great, I thought "how bad could it be" and tried it anyway. I could not get it down the first time. I thought I used too much powder and tried it again using less and blended it with some water before adding the fruit because I thought it would dissolve better and not be so lumpy and muddy, but it didn't help. So my second glass also went to the drain. To scared to try it again.

Great product, no matter what you think of the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1442291 on Jul 23, 2010

Terrific product(no matter what you think of the taste). I always use 8 oz. organic 1% milk plus 2 oz. water for the liquid (I'm not a vegan). The mild makes it taste SO MUCH better no matter what fruit I use-- and I really like to get 2 cups of milk in my daily diet. I often mix the fruits I use, but almost always add some blueberries to the mix (fresh or frozen and thawed). The blueberries help the taste and the color. This stuff fills me up, gives me energy, and I think more clearly. I also got used to the taste over time-- could barely stand it the first week, and eventually got to where I actually like it. It's a good thing our palates can be trained!

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Sep 01, 2010

Don't let the dr.bronner-esq label fool you. I overlooked this stuff for years, only to pick it up last year when I went glutenfree and anti-inflam.I use it everyday. Gets me going in the a.m. A nice, clean body fuel.

Excellent meal !!

Posted by Reviewer1355839 on May 16, 2008

If you don't have time to eat right at every meal...this is the best alternative. I am not a big breakfast eater and would choose an unhealthy quick beverage filled with chemicals if it were not for the Ultimate Meal. This is also a great way to curb hunger and not gain weight but feel full. I also think it keeps my digestive tract in balance.

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1370816 on Jun 23, 2008

An excellent nutrient source. However, I cannot use the amount recommended because of the taste and grainy texture. Makes my gag reflex kick in.