Great product, no matter what you think of the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1442291 on Jul 23, 2010

Terrific product(no matter what you think of the taste). I always use 8 oz. organic 1% milk plus 2 oz. water for the liquid (I'm not a vegan). The mild makes it taste SO MUCH better no matter what fruit I use-- and I really like to get 2 cups of milk in my daily diet. I often mix the fruits I use, but almost always add some blueberries to the mix (fresh or frozen and thawed). The blueberries help the taste and the color. This stuff fills me up, gives me energy, and I think more clearly. I also got used to the taste over time-- could barely stand it the first week, and eventually got to where I actually like it. It's a good thing our palates can be trained!

What a surprise.

Posted by Reviewer2957637 on Mar 14, 2008

I bought this hoping to replace some meals and drop a few pounds, and read the other reviews about how good it tasted. Unfortunately, this is the most horrible tasting stuff I ever put in my mouth. I'm sure it is healthy, but I would rather be fat than have to choke this vile stuff down. However, it did help with my hunger. The violent green color was another problem for me. I had to close my eyes and hold my breath in order to drink this down.

Ultimate Meal is the best

Posted by Reviewer1503457 on Apr 24, 2008

I have been feeding this to my son since he was 2 years old and I think it's a great product. I hope he will eat it till he graduates from High School! :)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1016635 on Jun 11, 2008

Delicious and healthy - you can taste the peas!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1709397 on Dec 25, 2007

i noticed an increase in my energy levels, and its quite filling. a good amount of protein.

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1562362 on Feb 12, 2008

Works in every way, contains al the vitamins you need, provides you with a healthy meal and you naturally lose unwanted weight. Just love it, wish I had kept using it and never stopped many years ago. Plus if you do the 2 meal plan you'll save a ton of money on unnecessary food.

Gene

Posted by Reviewer1786823 on Mar 08, 2008

It's a great product, that's why I've used it for over a year - for breakfast. Iherb price is very competitive, there are two other websites with the same price.

Best Meal Replacement Ever

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

This is simply the best meal replacement I've ever found. It satisfies my hunger for at least 4 hours and, even more importantly, keeps my energy steady throughout the day. The ingredients and their quality are terrific, and the taste is certainly palatable especially when using the suggested recipe. It is a little spendy, but well worth it!

Best shake I've found yet!

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Jul 02, 2008

And I've tried quite a few. No, taste isn't the greatest but NOT bad to me. If you're one of those imprudent people who think McDonalds tastes good you probably won't like it. If you care about having glowing health and well-being and being satisfied for 5 or 6 hours on 2 shakes w/ fruit, you'll really like it! Add some Stevia drops if it's not sweet enough for you, NOT artificial sweetener. (Key word = artificial. 'Nuf said)

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1770591 on Jul 31, 2008

This is great to have when you need a quick and highly nutritious meal, like when rushing to get to work in the morning. All the ingredients are raw and extracted from natural environs around the world. No animal products. At iHerb prices, it is about $2 a serving to get all your vitamins, carbs, proteins, and other important nutrients for that part of the day, and you can drink it down in a few minutes. Totally satisfies hunger with a sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Great product. You can travel the high road at low prices and save time to boot. Save money, save time, and save you life with the Ultimate Meal.