Great product, no matter what you think of the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1442291 on Jul 23, 2010

Terrific product(no matter what you think of the taste). I always use 8 oz. organic 1% milk plus 2 oz. water for the liquid (I'm not a vegan). The mild makes it taste SO MUCH better no matter what fruit I use-- and I really like to get 2 cups of milk in my daily diet. I often mix the fruits I use, but almost always add some blueberries to the mix (fresh or frozen and thawed). The blueberries help the taste and the color. This stuff fills me up, gives me energy, and I think more clearly. I also got used to the taste over time-- could barely stand it the first week, and eventually got to where I actually like it. It's a good thing our palates can be trained!

What a surprise.

Posted by Reviewer2957637 on Mar 14, 2008

I bought this hoping to replace some meals and drop a few pounds, and read the other reviews about how good it tasted. Unfortunately, this is the most horrible tasting stuff I ever put in my mouth. I'm sure it is healthy, but I would rather be fat than have to choke this vile stuff down. However, it did help with my hunger. The violent green color was another problem for me. I had to close my eyes and hold my breath in order to drink this down.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on May 12, 2009

This product lives up to its name. Saves me having to think about have I gotten this or that food group or nutrient, tastes good, and I feel terrific.

Originally didn't like it, but it grew on me

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Mar 25, 2011

When I got the box I could barely take any because of the smell and taste. Now for some reason I really like it. Maybe because it sat for a few months and it's potency is somewhat gone. I take too many things to know if this is helping, but I have a feeling it helps and I keep wanting more.

Excellent Whole Foods Product!

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 05, 2010

I am really impressed with the quality of this product. I have been taking it for breakfast each day, with blueberries and a large banana, and it gives me plenty of energy for my morning teaching hours. I have always needed coffee to function within a half hour of waking up, but since I started taking the Ultimate Meal in the mornings, I have actually left the house without even thinking about coffee. This product is expensive, but it feels so good going into my body that I'll definitely order again.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167725 on Jul 30, 2010

I use this daily and I feel that this product does what they say it does.

Best shake I've found yet!

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Jul 02, 2008

And I've tried quite a few. No, taste isn't the greatest but NOT bad to me. If you're one of those imprudent people who think McDonalds tastes good you probably won't like it. If you care about having glowing health and well-being and being satisfied for 5 or 6 hours on 2 shakes w/ fruit, you'll really like it! Add some Stevia drops if it's not sweet enough for you, NOT artificial sweetener. (Key word = artificial. 'Nuf said)

A Real Food Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer3271926 on Nov 06, 2009

Mixed with a 1/2 banana and cup of frozen berries, The Ultimate Meal truly satisfies my hunger and sustains me from the early hours to lunchtime.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3187892 on Nov 22, 2011

This is not an inexpensive product, thought it is worth every penny. Compare the ingredients in this product to anything else on the market and you will find that this is the original and other products are merely trying to live up to it.

Green Goddess Food.....

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on May 18, 2009

I was a little concerned I would be put off by the color and taste of this meal replacement after reading some of the reviews. Happily, this is not the case. I have been looking for a meal replacement substance such as this and I won't be looking any further. I am replacing 2 meals a day with this and my body has never been happier! I LOVE the vivid green color (and) a friend of mine (whose been using it for 12 years) told me to add 1/2 banana and some frozen mango slices (totally delicious)!!! I have no sugar cravings and my body is finally satiated!!!!! When I mix it with the water and fruit it turns a bright, beautiful green and after I drink it for breakfsst....I can't wait for lunch! Improved digestion plus weight reduction equals a "Happy Me"!!!!!