Strong flavor

Posted by Reviewer2666233 on Sep 15, 2011

I know that this is good for you, however, it does have a really strong flavor. I find also that it repeats, my husband also noticed this. Not sure if I would re-order or go back to the other brand that I was using before as it was kinder on my taste buds and stomach.

Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733701 on Sep 14, 2011

I'm sorry to say, but I bought this item after seeing the great reviews, so even after some people said it tasted not so great, I thought "how bad could it be" and tried it anyway. I could not get it down the first time. I thought I used too much powder and tried it again using less and blended it with some water before adding the fruit because I thought it would dissolve better and not be so lumpy and muddy, but it didn't help. So my second glass also went to the drain. To scared to try it again.

the best one ever

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Sep 02, 2011

I have been looking for a healthy powder for years, trying many different kinds. Finally I decided to spend to get this one, and I cant believe the difference. I love the taste- I am used to healthy foods. I feel like my body finally has everything it needs.

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Aug 09, 2011

Excellent product but too costly. If you mix it with the suggested fruits as they recommend it's fine, but without the fruits it's not very tasty.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Jul 24, 2011

The first few times I tried The Ultimate Meal, I could only get halfway through before the gag reflex kicked in. I still can't finish a whole serving, but oddly enough, I am already craving this stuff first thing every morning. I think it's definitely worth a try. I can tell that I feel better all day after having it. The only really weird thing is having to "chew" each "bite" of liquid. I love that nothing in the ingredients is from China, for once.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Jul 18, 2011

dose not mix whit water very poor

Makes me feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

I have been taking this for a month, juz finished a can. I take it as suggested with banana and apple, in addition I added madre C and neocell collagen for my morning breakfast. I feel good taking it as I know it's packed with good stuff. I dun like taking breakfast but taking this is easy and I enjoy it thoroughly. It does have a vege taste which my daughter can't take the smell, it makes me regular and also reduce my craving for unhealthy food such as deep fried food.

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

Boy this powder packs a big punch - in a good way. This product has performed just as described -my husband and I drink it in the morning and we easily run until lunch time with no thoughts of hunger or wanting "just a little something" to tied us over. We're almost out and I have to re-order very soon. Yes I would recommend it to anyone.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2695524 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this since three days and the taste is nice and smooth. I mix it with apple and banana or fresh pineapple and it fills me nicely and I also feel that I have more energy.

great nutrition with good results

Posted by Reviewer1391013 on May 07, 2011

i was introduced to this product by my brother in law. i purchased this for my husband and i am happy with results. he has diabetics and it seems to work well with his diet. i like the fact that it has all vitamins/nutrition needed. i am happy with the product and will continue to use it.