| English
| USD ($)

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, Eco-Size, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Ultimate Meal is great

Posted by Reviewer2913166 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best meal replacement I have tried. Compared to other meal replacements, this one doesn't taste bad and it definitely quells hunger for a long time. Great for controlling calories too. I use this along with my other weight loss program and it's fabulous! Thank you for carrying such a great product and for the great price and reasonable shipping charges as well. I'm your loyal customer!

Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733701 on Sep 14, 2011

I'm sorry to say, but I bought this item after seeing the great reviews, so even after some people said it tasted not so great, I thought "how bad could it be" and tried it anyway. I could not get it down the first time. I thought I used too much powder and tried it again using less and blended it with some water before adding the fruit because I thought it would dissolve better and not be so lumpy and muddy, but it didn't help. So my second glass also went to the drain. To scared to try it again.

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer3019527 on Feb 16, 2010

Excellent, excellent, excellent...very impressed! I can feel the difference this meal makes in my day! THANK YOU for caring enough to give the very best.

Ultimate Life!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on May 03, 2009

Using this as per the instructions, just add water, banana and apple. Delicious, healthy, and is allowing me to replace a long process of other organic supplements. High recommended.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Jul 24, 2011

The first few times I tried The Ultimate Meal, I could only get halfway through before the gag reflex kicked in. I still can't finish a whole serving, but oddly enough, I am already craving this stuff first thing every morning. I think it's definitely worth a try. I can tell that I feel better all day after having it. The only really weird thing is having to "chew" each "bite" of liquid. I love that nothing in the ingredients is from China, for once.