Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I have been drinking this at lunch at work for years. It has a great blend of nutrients.

A Real Food Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer3271926 on Nov 06, 2009

Mixed with a 1/2 banana and cup of frozen berries, The Ultimate Meal truly satisfies my hunger and sustains me from the early hours to lunchtime.

The Ulimate Meal really is ULTIMATE!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on May 06, 2009

This is the best complete liquid supplement anywhere. I have been using it for several months and would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their health, nutritional intake, and lose weight. I did not start taking this to lose weight but it is really great because I have lost 10 pounds and did not even try. I run and workout on a bowflex and find that this supplement gives me plenty of energy and helps to maitain my body mass. The taste is very good. I mix it with many different fruit and find myself actually craving it. If you want the best of the best go with The Ultimate Meal you won't be dissapointed.

The Best Meal

Posted by Reviewer2675993 on May 09, 2009

Ultimate meal really is a whole meal replacement, and we use it to get us going fast in the morning. It doesn't leave me with a hypoglycemic crash as so many over sweetened protein drinks do. Highly recommended for anyone who needs three square a day, but doesn't doesn't have time, or for anyone who is trying to eat a little less without sacrificing energy and health.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on May 12, 2009

This product lives up to its name. Saves me having to think about have I gotten this or that food group or nutrient, tastes good, and I feel terrific.

Green Goddess Food.....

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on May 18, 2009

I was a little concerned I would be put off by the color and taste of this meal replacement after reading some of the reviews. Happily, this is not the case. I have been looking for a meal replacement substance such as this and I won't be looking any further. I am replacing 2 meals a day with this and my body has never been happier! I LOVE the vivid green color (and) a friend of mine (whose been using it for 12 years) told me to add 1/2 banana and some frozen mango slices (totally delicious)!!! I have no sugar cravings and my body is finally satiated!!!!! When I mix it with the water and fruit it turns a bright, beautiful green and after I drink it for breakfsst....I can't wait for lunch! Improved digestion plus weight reduction equals a "Happy Me"!!!!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2362465 on May 25, 2009

My husband has used this for 9 months and swears by it. He feels it has great nutritional value!!

Great Value, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1317484 on Mar 25, 2009

I recently bought this product, and it's been great. You get everything you need in one large can, at a price of only two dollars and change a meal. It's also great for weight loss depending on how you use it, like I am. You get everything you need without a ton of calories, and gives a great boost before a workout. Add it to your own style shake of raw fruits and vegetables, and it's not a meal supplement, it's a meal REPLACEMENT. The taste is horrid, although not the worst I've had, definitely not for the timid, but the health benefits enormously outweigh the discomfort of drinking it. Finally a meal that really is The Ultimate Meal.

Excellent meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1238014 on Jun 11, 2009

I have been using this now for about 3 months and I love it! It is THE most nutritious meal replacement I've found and it has the most vitamins, minerals, and herbs compared to other products. It keeps my hunger satisfied for 3-5 hours depending on how many scoops I use and it gives me natural energy and helps me feel a LOT less bloated. I usually eat it for lunch and then eat a normal dinner. Some poeple can't stand the tast, but I really like it. I blend half a banana, a whole Fuji apple, and 1 cup of frozen blueberries and it makes it like a smoothie.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167725 on Jul 30, 2010

I use this daily and I feel that this product does what they say it does.