The Best Green Food

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Dec 05, 2010

I have tried many green drinks and liquid vitamins.The is the best I've come across. Have lost 5 lbs. in the last three weeks. Just 2 green meals, sometimes just 1 a day. I feel full and have lots of energy. Will continue to buy this product from iherb. It also taste great when smoothie is made as directed.

Originally didn't like it, but it grew on me

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Mar 25, 2011

When I got the box I could barely take any because of the smell and taste. Now for some reason I really like it. Maybe because it sat for a few months and it's potency is somewhat gone. I take too many things to know if this is helping, but I have a feeling it helps and I keep wanting more.

Excellent Whole Foods Product!

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 05, 2010

I am really impressed with the quality of this product. I have been taking it for breakfast each day, with blueberries and a large banana, and it gives me plenty of energy for my morning teaching hours. I have always needed coffee to function within a half hour of waking up, but since I started taking the Ultimate Meal in the mornings, I have actually left the house without even thinking about coffee. This product is expensive, but it feels so good going into my body that I'll definitely order again.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167725 on Jul 30, 2010

I use this daily and I feel that this product does what they say it does.

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jul 31, 2010

When I first tried this, I did not like the taste. I used the suggested amount but did not use the fruit. Big mistake! The main reason I purchased this is because I have IBS and didn't seem to be assimilating my food. I was looking for a boost. I now use a rounded tablespoon each day with 8 oz. of almond milk and 1/2 banana blended together. I haven't gained back my lost weight from the IBS but have remained the same and feel good each day. It has helped alot.

Always the best!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 03, 2010

I've been using this for years. Every time I try something new I don't feel as well so come back to this one. I take it with an excellent greens mix and some unsweetened almond milk. Adding fruit helps but I don't always do that. I do add some natural Stevia. Iherb has the best price too!!

The Ulimate Meal really is ULTIMATE!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on May 06, 2009

This is the best complete liquid supplement anywhere. I have been using it for several months and would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their health, nutritional intake, and lose weight. I did not start taking this to lose weight but it is really great because I have lost 10 pounds and did not even try. I run and workout on a bowflex and find that this supplement gives me plenty of energy and helps to maitain my body mass. The taste is very good. I mix it with many different fruit and find myself actually craving it. If you want the best of the best go with The Ultimate Meal you won't be dissapointed.

The Best Meal

Posted by Reviewer2675993 on May 09, 2009

Ultimate meal really is a whole meal replacement, and we use it to get us going fast in the morning. It doesn't leave me with a hypoglycemic crash as so many over sweetened protein drinks do. Highly recommended for anyone who needs three square a day, but doesn't doesn't have time, or for anyone who is trying to eat a little less without sacrificing energy and health.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on May 12, 2009

This product lives up to its name. Saves me having to think about have I gotten this or that food group or nutrient, tastes good, and I feel terrific.

Green Goddess Food.....

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on May 18, 2009

I was a little concerned I would be put off by the color and taste of this meal replacement after reading some of the reviews. Happily, this is not the case. I have been looking for a meal replacement substance such as this and I won't be looking any further. I am replacing 2 meals a day with this and my body has never been happier! I LOVE the vivid green color (and) a friend of mine (whose been using it for 12 years) told me to add 1/2 banana and some frozen mango slices (totally delicious)!!! I have no sugar cravings and my body is finally satiated!!!!! When I mix it with the water and fruit it turns a bright, beautiful green and after I drink it for breakfsst....I can't wait for lunch! Improved digestion plus weight reduction equals a "Happy Me"!!!!!