Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jul 31, 2010

When I first tried this, I did not like the taste. I used the suggested amount but did not use the fruit. Big mistake! The main reason I purchased this is because I have IBS and didn't seem to be assimilating my food. I was looking for a boost. I now use a rounded tablespoon each day with 8 oz. of almond milk and 1/2 banana blended together. I haven't gained back my lost weight from the IBS but have remained the same and feel good each day. It has helped alot.

Always the best!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 03, 2010

I've been using this for years. Every time I try something new I don't feel as well so come back to this one. I take it with an excellent greens mix and some unsweetened almond milk. Adding fruit helps but I don't always do that. I do add some natural Stevia. Iherb has the best price too!!

Originally didn't like it, but it grew on me

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Mar 25, 2011

When I got the box I could barely take any because of the smell and taste. Now for some reason I really like it. Maybe because it sat for a few months and it's potency is somewhat gone. I take too many things to know if this is helping, but I have a feeling it helps and I keep wanting more.

Excellent Whole Foods Product!

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 05, 2010

I am really impressed with the quality of this product. I have been taking it for breakfast each day, with blueberries and a large banana, and it gives me plenty of energy for my morning teaching hours. I have always needed coffee to function within a half hour of waking up, but since I started taking the Ultimate Meal in the mornings, I have actually left the house without even thinking about coffee. This product is expensive, but it feels so good going into my body that I'll definitely order again.

the best one ever

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Sep 02, 2011

I have been looking for a healthy powder for years, trying many different kinds. Finally I decided to spend to get this one, and I cant believe the difference. I love the taste- I am used to healthy foods. I feel like my body finally has everything it needs.

GREAT supplement

Posted by Reviewer2716988 on Nov 21, 2011

I like that this product sustains my energy throughout the morning while not making me feel sluggish. I drink it with Naked's "Green Machine," a banana, and some frozen organic fruits, like mango and strawberry. It tastes just fine. It's actually perfect with just the juice. I prefer adding a little more juice so the consistency is not that thick. I can only compare it to Garden of Life's "Raw Meal" which is ... okay. It's cheaper and the taste is a little different; Ultimate Meal tastes more earthy. Both boast several nutritional values. My preference is Ultimate Meal, however. Raw Meal, for some reason, tastes like less of a product, if that makes sense. Overall, I'm pretty hooked on having this every morning before work and I also noticed, with exercise, it's gotten me a lot leaner.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3187892 on Nov 22, 2011

This is not an inexpensive product, thought it is worth every penny. Compare the ingredients in this product to anything else on the market and you will find that this is the original and other products are merely trying to live up to it.

Makes me feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

I have been taking this for a month, juz finished a can. I take it as suggested with banana and apple, in addition I added madre C and neocell collagen for my morning breakfast. I feel good taking it as I know it's packed with good stuff. I dun like taking breakfast but taking this is easy and I enjoy it thoroughly. It does have a vege taste which my daughter can't take the smell, it makes me regular and also reduce my craving for unhealthy food such as deep fried food.

great nutrition with good results

Posted by Reviewer1391013 on May 07, 2011

i was introduced to this product by my brother in law. i purchased this for my husband and i am happy with results. he has diabetics and it seems to work well with his diet. i like the fact that it has all vitamins/nutrition needed. i am happy with the product and will continue to use it.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2695524 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this since three days and the taste is nice and smooth. I mix it with apple and banana or fresh pineapple and it fills me nicely and I also feel that I have more energy.