Love it

Posted by Reviewer2362465 on May 25, 2009

My husband has used this for 9 months and swears by it. He feels it has great nutritional value!!

Great Value, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1317484 on Mar 25, 2009

I recently bought this product, and it's been great. You get everything you need in one large can, at a price of only two dollars and change a meal. It's also great for weight loss depending on how you use it, like I am. You get everything you need without a ton of calories, and gives a great boost before a workout. Add it to your own style shake of raw fruits and vegetables, and it's not a meal supplement, it's a meal REPLACEMENT. The taste is horrid, although not the worst I've had, definitely not for the timid, but the health benefits enormously outweigh the discomfort of drinking it. Finally a meal that really is The Ultimate Meal.

Excellent meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1238014 on Jun 11, 2009

I have been using this now for about 3 months and I love it! It is THE most nutritious meal replacement I've found and it has the most vitamins, minerals, and herbs compared to other products. It keeps my hunger satisfied for 3-5 hours depending on how many scoops I use and it gives me natural energy and helps me feel a LOT less bloated. I usually eat it for lunch and then eat a normal dinner. Some poeple can't stand the tast, but I really like it. I blend half a banana, a whole Fuji apple, and 1 cup of frozen blueberries and it makes it like a smoothie.

A Real Food Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer3271926 on Nov 06, 2009

Mixed with a 1/2 banana and cup of frozen berries, The Ultimate Meal truly satisfies my hunger and sustains me from the early hours to lunchtime.

Ultimate Meal is the best

Posted by Reviewer1503457 on Apr 24, 2008

I have been feeding this to my son since he was 2 years old and I think it's a great product. I hope he will eat it till he graduates from High School! :)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1016635 on Jun 11, 2008

Delicious and healthy - you can taste the peas!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1709397 on Dec 25, 2007

i noticed an increase in my energy levels, and its quite filling. a good amount of protein.

The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1562362 on Feb 12, 2008

Works in every way, contains al the vitamins you need, provides you with a healthy meal and you naturally lose unwanted weight. Just love it, wish I had kept using it and never stopped many years ago. Plus if you do the 2 meal plan you'll save a ton of money on unnecessary food.

Gene

Posted by Reviewer1786823 on Mar 08, 2008

It's a great product, that's why I've used it for over a year - for breakfast. Iherb price is very competitive, there are two other websites with the same price.

Best Meal Replacement Ever

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

This is simply the best meal replacement I've ever found. It satisfies my hunger for at least 4 hours and, even more importantly, keeps my energy steady throughout the day. The ingredients and their quality are terrific, and the taste is certainly palatable especially when using the suggested recipe. It is a little spendy, but well worth it!