decades of greatness

Posted by 5616587126079681728 on Apr 07, 2016

This product has been around a long time, although the formula changes slightly with each new "evolution". I recently rediscovered it after 15 years. It's better than ever. I feel great after using it again, often 2 times per day. The change in my outlook and physique are noticeable. I highly recommend the Ultimate Meal.

Ultimate health in a can!

Posted by 5588775030201498439 on Feb 18, 2016

Been using this product for years and attribute my health directly to its use. Thank you for keeping this in stock!

healthy and palatable

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Dec 10, 2015

Why is this no longer available? I've been ordering this for a few months and it's been out of stock for over a month. Tastes healthy. Easy to drink daily.

Posted by Reviewer2432523 on Nov 02, 2015

I am very much a search type person and will only purchase when I am satisfied that I am buying something at least half-way decent. I, like many others taking this product for the first, I was a bit taken back by the taste, but admittedly I did not follow the suggested way to take it and just took it as it was. I did the same thing the the second time I took it, only this time I doubled the amount, and to my horror it turned to sludge, but I still managed to get it down without gagging. Finally, I followed the suggested method and to my delight I found it to be delicious. After taking it for a few days, I really did feel more energised from it. I do feel full for a number of hours, not only that, but I do not suffer from hunger pains as I normally would had I just gone without food. Bottom line, this is good stuff and I just ordered two more Eco-size tins.

not filling

Posted by 5418039376876421934 on Aug 24, 2015

this product is okay if you are going to mix it with a smoothie, but terrible on it own. also not filling at all.

Great product. Tastes good and its fabulous

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Feb 28, 2015

I have tasted lots of things like this, and this one tastes good, and its great.

eat it! so hard!

Posted by 4734783992546715550 on Dec 29, 2014

i had colse my eys and hold my breath !drunk dwon,

Great vegan healthy replacement

Posted by 4900966913757164361 on Jul 01, 2014

I read reviews of how awful it tastes. So I did 1/2 water, 1/2 soy milk, one banana and frozen blueberries and it was delicious. I had this after my workout, about half an hour after and yet to try this before the workout. I am full, it has been about an hour so I can't tell the effects as of yet, but so far, I would give it a thumbs up and will look to incorporate into my diet and hope to lose healthy weight and gain from its health benefits.

Greatest meal replacement

Posted by MaievAshmoore on May 03, 2014

I've been using it, 2 times a day. My belly fat is getting smaller。I feel good and general well being.

This product is great!

Posted by 5181235086486648387 on Feb 13, 2014

This product brought good results. I could tell that it was doing my body good. I felt better and also noticed my skin softened up. One thing I have a problem with is iHerb's price here. Normally the prices on this site are great, but for this it is too high. I will buy this product again, but not from Iherb.