The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Sweetener, 100% Pure Birch Sugar, 1.75 lbs (795 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Jul 19, 2013

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

A very good alternative to sugar

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »