Thk u so much iherb for bringing this product

Posted by Reviewer2081950 on Sep 11, 2011

Iherb,thank u so mch fr bringing this product.i hve been using this dr katz therabreath products in singapore for abt 3 months n dr katz had literally changed my life..u see,i suffer frm halitosis and no other toothpastes or mouthwash or numerous dentist visits can alleviate my bad breath problem..then i came across dr katz products frm the web n tried it whn it was sold in singapore..its unbelievable but therabreath had completely cured me of my bad breath just after two caps of mouthwashes..now i can talk to anybody knowing tht my breath will smell fresh..even my morning breath smells vry mild..to order frm dr katz company itself was quite expensive due to the delivary charges so i asked iherb if they cud sell dr katz products..and they kept to their promise..dear iherb,i m really really grateful fr acknowleding my request..yes the products seem expensive but its really worth the money when u come to realise therabreath miracles in eradicating any forms of bad breath!!!thank u again iherb n therabreath

Finally something that works as advertised.

Posted by Reviewer2557590 on Jul 07, 2012

I've been using this for just over a year and it makes my mouth feel clean, my breath is better and tonsil stones are under control. As a bonus it helps me with colds to reduce the severity and duration. The gargling is an important step try not to skip it.

Ultra clean mouth!

Posted by hypochondriac on Jan 22, 2013

I don't get much bad breath, but decided to try this out of curiosity any way. It gives a long-lasting, ultra clean sensation to teeth and mouth. I'd imagine that long term use will reduce cavities. I prefer this - by far - to Listerine or other mainstream mouth washes. I think this product is actually more effective at killing oral bacteria than Listerine. The proof is in the results - when I am using this, I just don't get that yucky, sticky feeling on my teeth after eating something sweet.

Try it (but don't take it with you by travelling)!

Posted by Reviewer3287075 on Mar 12, 2012

I use it with the tooth paste, and it works! My only problem is, I travelled and the fluid was flowing out from the bottle...despite I chequed the cap before packing. This is my second bottle, and the first one had this problem, too, so this is not a unique problem.

It really helps

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this for my husband because he has halitosis. It is the first product that has helped him. He is nearly halitosis free now. Great product.