10% Off Orders Over $40!

TheraBreath, Fresh Breath Toothpaste, Mild Flavor, 4 oz (113.5 g)

Reviews 5-star

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

work excellent to maintain fresh breath. better to use together with Therabreath spray. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Un producto interesante

Posted by Reviewer1466366 on Nov 23, 2011

No sabe a nada, es extraño pero efectivo.

Breath that smells like...air

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on May 09, 2013

I get a dry mouth from medication, which I thought this would help with in conjunction with the mouthwash. It does help a lot, and even morning breath has disappeared. I can't speak for how well it would work for halitosis, but for regular breath that gets stale sometimes from coffee, wine, medication etc, it seems to be very effective. Worth the expense, in my view.

Toothpaste

Posted by 4775276412109093790 on Jun 04, 2014

Great n my mouth is not dry n keep my breath fresh

Magical Invention ~

Posted by 4736492008193092207 on Jun 13, 2014

I have been using this product for the last two years. I first came across this product on Youtube - after trying many different products that claim to get rid of bad breath I was at first sceptical about this one. After using it only once, I noticed a dramatic difference. It will actually wrap the bacteria inside your mouth into a glob so you can get rid of them, leaving you a fantastic smelling breath! The flavour is very nice - mild and fresh. Before I discovered iHerb I was willing to pay a local dentist AUD$20 each month for a new tube. Very happy that iHerb sells them for half the price. Two years into using it the thick layer on my tongue has made a permanent improvement.