Kill bad breath and helps eliminate tonsil stones.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Expensive, but it only takes a bit. Kill bad breath and seems to work well together with TheraBreath Mouthwash (highly recommend). It has helped a lot with eliminating tonsil stones. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

work excellent to maintain fresh breath. better to use together with Therabreath spray. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

love this

Posted by 5314412621790634497 on Mar 21, 2015

it's really effective for me and the flavor is not overly strong. it's mild and it doesn't make my mouth dry. i've been used this for over 3 years and i'm pleased for its effectiveness. i would say this is one of the best product for bad breath.

Breath that smells like...air

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on May 09, 2013

I get a dry mouth from medication, which I thought this would help with in conjunction with the mouthwash. It does help a lot, and even morning breath has disappeared. I can't speak for how well it would work for halitosis, but for regular breath that gets stale sometimes from coffee, wine, medication etc, it seems to be very effective. Worth the expense, in my view.

Magical Invention ~

Posted by 4736492008193092207 on Jun 13, 2014

I have been using this product for the last two years. I first came across this product on Youtube - after trying many different products that claim to get rid of bad breath I was at first sceptical about this one. After using it only once, I noticed a dramatic difference. It will actually wrap the bacteria inside your mouth into a glob so you can get rid of them, leaving you a fantastic smelling breath! The flavour is very nice - mild and fresh. Before I discovered iHerb I was willing to pay a local dentist AUD$20 each month for a new tube. Very happy that iHerb sells them for half the price. Two years into using it the thick layer on my tongue has made a permanent improvement.

Un producto interesante

Posted by Reviewer1466366 on Nov 23, 2011

No sabe a nada, es extraño pero efectivo.

Toothpaste

Posted by 4775276412109093790 on Jun 04, 2014

Great n my mouth is not dry n keep my breath fresh

excellent

Posted by 5457563305592445180 on Aug 03, 2016

good

good

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Sep 09, 2016

this product works!

Posted by 5179976202673854151 on Sep 22, 2016

For many years, i have been searching for something to combat bad breath and recently i discovered Therabreath range of products on the internet. This toothpaste really works for me and it helps me in gaining my confidence, especially when talking to people in proximity.