It actually works, I mean really works.

Posted by Reviewer2557590 on Jul 07, 2012

I've been using this and the basic formula for over a year now and it makes my moth feel very clean. Breath is better, tonsil stones under control and it reduces the severity and duration of colds and swollen tonsils for me. I can't make any claims for the specific perio therapy application but for the extra money I felt this formula was worth a try over the standard one.

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 19, 2012

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This rinse, with the toothpaste is great. My gums bleed much less.

Very good stuff for gums

Posted by ShokoFlomel on May 07, 2014

The rinse is good as it keeps gums healthy. It prevents bleeding and fights bacteria. My friend who suffers from throat conditions said that the problems with her throat had become less serious. If you use it every day you will feel a healthy effect after a while. Хороший ополаскиватель. Помогает защищать десны от кровоточивости, хорошо влияет на зубы, убивает бактерии. Моя подружка, страдающая от частых ангин, заметила, что у нее стало меньше проблем с горлом. Рекомендую.

Used the whole bottle

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I've used up the whole bottle, no difference in my gums. It's expensive, it tastes nasty, and that taste will linger for hours. The only plus I can see is it doesn't burn since it's alcohol free. I'm going back to Closys

Gums

Posted by 5231084118707184897 on Jun 01, 2016

It really worked. I had bleeding gums. In some days the problem was finished.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5201079203297758040 on Nov 16, 2014

Excellent Product

good

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Apr 07, 2016

i ave gingvitous and very good