Awful, heavy chemical smell and taste

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Jul 18, 2013

This product might as well be bleach, because that's exactly what it smells like, especially after adding the "boosting" agent. The taste is a very heavy, awful chemical taste. After trying this product, I'm going back to a bottle of good, old fashion hydrogen peroxide, mixed 50/50 with water for a cheap, effective whitening mouthwash.

Effective Mouthwash

Posted by chungfai on Feb 20, 2016

This one is good. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, OXYD-8, Natural Flavor, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid Does not Contain: Alcohol Saccharin Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Benzalkonium Chloride (an allergen)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1250159 on Apr 19, 2016

The whitening effect seems to be very good. Since I started to use this oral rinse with Therabrite Plus tooth paste I have no problems with stains on teeth anymore. The taste of the oral rinse is quite strong, but you get used to it. I couldn´t be happier with the results!

Not as good as the minty flavoured ones

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Dec 17, 2016

Doesn't have as lasting an anti-bad-breath effect as the green bottle or super strong silver bottle ones. And the cinnamon flavour doesn't last in the bottle till the bottle is up. It always seems to disintegrate over time and when there's still a third of the bottle left, all I taste is chlorine. This happened with both my first and second bottle (threw out my first bottle) so I know it's not my imagination. And this is with daily use, so clearly the cinnamon flavouring is not lasting. The manufacturer should consider giving 2 packs, so that a top-up can be done halfway through use. The chlorine taste is disgusting and as unnatural as can be putting in your mouth. I made the mistake of ordering 4 in bulk, and can't bring myself to start on the next bottles.