hands down the best protein bar

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Feb 19, 2012

I've tried many others which are not bad (Quest, Myoplex, ProMax, Pure Protein) but this is the best tasting one and gluten free, high protein, low sugar... i leave a box at work b/c it's my afternoon snack. i usually eat 1 a day and with 20g of protein this is much better than any other snack! I also tried 'brownie crunch' and 'dark chocolate' flavors but those to me tasted too artificial. Peanut butter flavor is the real deal.

Think Thin Bars are the PERFECT Food

Posted by Reviewer3126643 on Apr 16, 2012

Greetings from Holland (picture me waiving a ThinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter Bar in my hand)! I moved to Amsterdam from Ohio recently, and mourned the loss of access to Thin Bars. I brought about 10 boxes with me, but knew they would run out eventually. :-( I can't say enough good about the nutritionally solid ingredients of the bars. A friend told me about them, and they have literally changed my life. 20 gm of protein is pretty amazing in itself. Some of the carbos are in the form of sugar alcohol, which immediately moves right along through your system. It's a snack or quick meal on the run, with no cargo overloading, no sugar high or low spikes, only even energy levels. No sugar craving after eating one, either. They are convenient to throw in your backpack, and are a perfect size to have your hunger satisfied. Finding and ordering from iHerb.com was a dream come true, as Thin Bars are not to be found anywhere here in the Netherlands-- at least for now, I guess. The shipping was fast and the service was courteous. Bravo, iHerb.com (you saved me!) and Think Products! :-)

Think Thin Bars - Chunky Peanut Butter

Posted by 5193379513766877839 on Dec 11, 2012

These bars really work. I am in control of my cravings which is such a relief. The rich chewy texture more than makes up for no added sugar. I carry one in my bag, in case I get hungry, so I always feel in control.

Product damaged by hot weather

Posted by Reviewer1719318 on Jul 26, 2011

The protein bars were chunky peanut butter (covered in a thin layer of chocolate) -the bars were a mess when I received them - the chocolate had melted. These should not be available for ordering during hot summer weather.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2338530 on Sep 22, 2011

Great product and arrived quickly. Will definately order again :)

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1084951 on Feb 29, 2012

This protein bar has the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter, not to mention all of the protein. This is the best protein bar I have ever tasted.

Nice no sugar bar

Posted by 5260175422423640844 on Aug 08, 2013

Great tasting bars

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jul 29, 2012

I love these bars. So soft and creamy and the texture with the nuts is great! One of my favorites!!

ThinkThin PB

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Oct 18, 2012

Like eating spoonfuls of fudge peanut butter! But healthy :) Great delivery, great product.

Delicius!