Not very tasty

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on Feb 10, 2015

Don't like the taste. It does not really taste like PB.

Good for breakfast on the go

Posted by 4771788489399395641 on Jan 29, 2014

I like these if I'm running around, not quite organized in the morning. They are handy to keep at work.

PB protein!

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Dec 10, 2012

LOVE LOVE love this!

the best think thin bars

Posted by 5757593151268028068 on Oct 26, 2012

so creamy and tastes like ACTUAL peanut butter

TO DIE FOR!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jun 16, 2012

These are my all time favorite protien bars in the entire world!! I have been eating one a day for the past 2 years and I wouldn't ever give them up! I have tried probably close to 50 different protien bars and I am still trying new ones, but these still have not beat out anything I have tried. These are healthy and extremely delicios bars and I would highly recommend them!!

Final found a good one!

Posted by Reviewer1871989 on Nov 17, 2011

I have been searching for the past year for some gluten free, sugar free bars that taste good and this is the first product that meets my standards! These bars are so good, light but filling, tasty but not too sweet, perfect! I will definitely make sure I always have a steady supply of these, perfect for people who are on the run.

Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2432074 on Jul 06, 2011

Yummy. All the Think Thin bars are wonderful and so healthy.

Fabulous Think Thin Peanut Butter Bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They taste a lot like a peanut butter cup. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2957264 on May 26, 2011

so tast and yummy!!my faovurite!!!!++++

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 25, 2011

Oh-my, oh-my! These bars are so tasty and delicious! Theu remind of Reese's peanutbars, but these are so much more healthy and good for you=)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »