Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 07, 2015

I take this during changing season because I have a lot of allergy issue and this helps me with reduced symptoms.

good price, necessary quality

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

i use it for my heart rithm

Glad I found this!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 01, 2015

I decided to start taking a B-complex vitamin after reading about the potential benefits of one - all of the symptoms that can be alleviated by it were symptoms I had, like moodiness, insomnia, low energy, mild depression-type symptoms, decreased concentration and memory, etc. I had chalked these up to having a toddler with irregular sleep patterns, but in retrospect I've had these symptoms for a long time and never could find what the underlying cause was, even with good sleep hygiene, good diet, exercise, etc. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in those when I started taking this supplement. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I take one tablet first thing in the morning, and I have tons of energy all day long and don't feel completely wiped out after work like I used to. I've never been a "morning person" and have always had a really long lag time before I feel like I'm totally awake...not any more! That's just amazing to me. I don't even really need my morning coffee in the morning! I'm quite pleased that it worked for me.

Very good

Posted by 5153656722083604129 on Feb 27, 2015

Again for my mom. She need it because of the problems with the nerves. I think it helps

great

Posted by 5042745743923669070 on Jan 25, 2015

Very satisfied with it. great price and good quality. I will order it again.

Seem really well balanced

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Dec 31, 2014

These seem to work very well for me, they have the best ratios of b vits that I have tried so far. They are not overly expensive but seem of good quality. I will re-order.

It is OK product

Posted by 5399160359566148016 on Dec 10, 2014

I have bought a few packs of these for me and my family. I finished one pack and I didn`t have any problems, just sometimes acid bothered my stomach. I`m not even sure if it`s because of these tablets. I`m not sure if I`ll buy them again.

Great

Posted by 4753223973461412971 on Dec 03, 2014

Great quality and great price, i am very satisfied.

Thompson, B Complex, Plus Rice Bran

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jul 05, 2014

Vitamina B la cel mai bun pret.

vitamina b

Posted by 5280460905736388943 on Jul 02, 2014

Esta muy bien pero vienen pocas dosis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »