Awesome

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Aug 15, 2012

Finally, a PABA-free B complex!

Glad I found this!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 01, 2015

I decided to start taking a B-complex vitamin after reading about the potential benefits of one - all of the symptoms that can be alleviated by it were symptoms I had, like moodiness, insomnia, low energy, mild depression-type symptoms, decreased concentration and memory, etc. I had chalked these up to having a toddler with irregular sleep patterns, but in retrospect I've had these symptoms for a long time and never could find what the underlying cause was, even with good sleep hygiene, good diet, exercise, etc. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in those when I started taking this supplement. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I take one tablet first thing in the morning, and I have tons of energy all day long and don't feel completely wiped out after work like I used to. I've never been a "morning person" and have always had a really long lag time before I feel like I'm totally awake...not any more! That's just amazing to me. I don't even really need my morning coffee in the morning! I'm quite pleased that it worked for me.

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Dec 23, 2010

Recommended by my midwife and at a great deal.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 11, 2013

This is a lower dose of B complex that I would rather take. Larger doses did not seem to be better.

Very very High GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2453988 on Feb 28, 2011

Iherb is the best seller on internet. I recomend. Very good products, for very cheap prices. Like this one, I RECOMEND!!!

Seem really well balanced

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Dec 31, 2014

These seem to work very well for me, they have the best ratios of b vits that I have tried so far. They are not overly expensive but seem of good quality. I will re-order.

great

Posted by 5042745743923669070 on Jan 25, 2015

Very satisfied with it. great price and good quality. I will order it again.

Very good

Posted by 5153656722083604129 on Feb 27, 2015

Again for my mom. She need it because of the problems with the nerves. I think it helps

Great

Posted by 4753223973461412971 on Dec 03, 2014

Great quality and great price, i am very satisfied.

good price, necessary quality

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

i use it for my heart rithm

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »