A product that seems to be just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2922805 on Jul 23, 2012

I seemed to have many of the symptoms of low stomach acid: bloating, flaky nails, and vertiligo (lack of skin pigmentation). After taking two tablets each day (one am and one pm) my bloating has reduced, my nails are getting stronger but I'll have to report back on the vertiligo when it is summer in Australia! Also, when I next give blood, I hope to see that my iron levels will have improved as malabsorption is one of the symptoms of low stomach acid. The size of the tablet makes it very easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Oct 28, 2009

This really helps with digestion when stomach acid is low. The dosage is not too high, and the tablet is easy to swallow.

Small is better

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Mar 11, 2011

I like this product, it works well. Best of all for me, the individual size of the tablet is small. I can regulate my dose better and not have to swallow a monster pill. All the other HCL's I found are too large in individual size!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 02, 2009

Gentle on the stomach. Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.

Good product if you need to adjust your dosage of HCL

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Feb 28, 2012

Bought this because most products out there come in 650+ mg doses of Betaine HCL - this product meets that midway at 324mg which is good if you need to titrate the amount of HCL you need

Great low dosage but cannot use it

Posted by emanuela on Oct 11, 2014

Purchased because I was looking for a low dosage of Betain HCI plus someone mentioned "easy to swallow". Really? I just looked at the rough edges of the not-that-small tablet and though "there is no way I can swallow this stuff". I am scared of choking on it. So I have to make a really gritty protein powder mixture to swallow it. I would have preferred a capsule and a solution that does not have stearic acid in it.

low stomach acid cure

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

My Mother's side of the family has low stomach acid and this is the answer.

very helpful for digestion

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Really good for fixing imbalance of hydrochloric acid

Good form of Betaine HCL...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jan 18, 2012

Take one with a meal and helps digest food. As we get older we don't digest as well and food rots in stomach if not digested well. Good price and tabs smaller in size.

Very good!!