Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Mar 30, 2010

2 tablets per day takes all the joints pain away. Amazing!

Ótimo produto!

Posted by 4783485236485865698 on Jun 27, 2013

Definitivamente não achei no Brasil, e aqui tão barato! Único problema é que todas minhas compras do Iherb sõ taxadas... e só as daqui!

joint comfort aid

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 16, 2013

I take this along with many other joint supplements, and it adds one more layer of nutrition to aching joints. I was malnourished from Celiac disease, so now I am adding back all I can find to heal again. This seems to help.

Love this gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 20, 2011

Great price and great quality. Nails are stronger, and joints feel great.

This product changed my life

Posted by 5027478614482575992 on Aug 01, 2016

I was advised by a health care professional to take gelatin and I was skeptical but began researching it. I was getting periodic steroid shots in my hip bursa and mostly couldn't walk without pain. So, I was open to trying anything but in researching gelatin was not pleased with how many pills per day I would be expected to take- that is until I found Thompson's. I originally bought it on Amazon but when I went back to order more the price increased 40% so I went comparison shopping and found it on I herb. Best price-just buy enough to get free shipping. Now, as to product performance, after 3 weeks of taking it I began to be more comfortable and within a couple months I had, and continue to experience, NO pain at all in my hip. I cannot promise this result for everyone but it is my experience. Additionally you will find after a few more months that your fingernails improve and my wife began growing new hair in areas that she lost hair during menopause. So, try it. It's cheap and may grant you astonishing relief.

Cut Back when Gas presents itself

Posted by Reviewer1304780 on Dec 24, 2014

Gas will appear when you are taking too much, might have to cut down. Nails sure grow faster.

I like it.

Posted by 4892353282590879367 on Oct 23, 2013

I like it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2137460 on Jan 30, 2014

Seems to do a good job. Joints feel better when using this.

ok

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jun 11, 2016

To be honest I haven't noticed a difference using this product which is a shame as I had high hopes.

Excellent product!