Thompson, Rutin- excelent product!

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

My mom takes rutin to treat her varicose veins. She says this is excellent product! Rutin is a bioflavonoid. Bioflavonoids are compounds that are similar in composition to vitamin C. Rutin helps the body to absorb vitamin C, so take them together. Rutin is important because strengthens capillaries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory effects too. I recommend this product! Thanks.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Nov 27, 2012

Easy to use, veins look better.

Low price, high quality

Posted by Edelweiss on Sep 05, 2013

It has very low price for this composition. I buy this rutin for veins. It helps my veins be stronger and healthily. I'm usually take 1 tablet per day together with vitamin C.

I like this

Posted by boondy on Jul 22, 2013

I take this for primary lymphedema and I am pleased with the results. Price is best to be found too!

I take this with Diosmin

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. This product has really helped my circulatory issues when I combine it with Diosmin and Butcher's Broom. For more information about how this has helped me check out my Diosmin review. I hope this helps someone. Peace and love to all of you.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

I use for capillary tube vessel!

Thompson Rutin for bruises

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Oct 03, 2011

This product is superbly priced at 1/3rd of the competition. Been using it for a week for bruises and hemmoroids. Gave it to a relative who suffered from bruising all her life. She says it is a miracle, though I have not noticed much diff in my hemmoroids. from Canuckland

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Sep 28, 2011

I just tried it recently and like it a lot. Supposed to help get rid of heavy metals from body. I don't know how to measure this, but I feel good with it. Great price also.

best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 28, 2014

best price / value

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Mar 01, 2014

I have repurchased this product several times and I will keep buying! It is very efficient and the price / quality ratio is unbeatable!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »