10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg, 60 Capsules

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2026598 on Nov 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

Thompson Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2582124 on Apr 05, 2011

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Working good

Posted by Reviewer1377853 on Apr 25, 2010

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

didnt use for long

Posted by 5283717048042401600 on Nov 13, 2013

I started this product and after a week I was having mild cramping that led to diarrhea so stopped taking them. I think I will try again this time for longer period but after reading some reviews I am now very wary of mentioned side effects. I cant rate it with stars as I didnt use for long enough to really know if any benefits