no more zits

Posted by Reviewer2458410 on Jul 28, 2013

I buy this product for my teenage daughter who suffers from pimples at certain times of the month. Within a week of taking these her pimples have abated to the point she no longer feels ugly. So the cost, the effect and the peace of mind I now have is due to zinc.

amaaaaazing powerful

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

simply be %100 sure this unbelievable organic natural zinc product full of the real power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family using it years ago. it will incredibly renew all your blood cells, increase your immunity, defend your body health and will regain ALL your body circulation cells. i think this is no.1 natural erformance Enhancer on earth . sure i will order many more

Irritates stomach unlike any other zinc

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Jul 01, 2013

I've used various brands of zinc, usually capsules but occasionally tablets, usually 50 mg. None of them have irritated my stomach, but this one did, even when taken halfway through a full meal. It felt the same as if taking lots of NSAIDs, except I hadn't done that. It actually seemed to cause my stomach (not gut, but stomach) to make gurgling sounds (not sure if that's possible, but it sure seemed like that on several occasions), which was a bit scary as I had never had that before. So, I recommend not being the cheapskate I was and getting a slightly more expensive brand (often cheap brands are perfectly fine, but apparently not this one).

Good product/reasonable price

Posted by 5350635586649582137 on May 01, 2015

From what I understand, everyone should be taking zinc on a daily basis. With the amount of supplements. I take, it's very nice to find one that is so inexpensive.

Product especially for men.

Posted by ChristianHelsinki on Oct 13, 2015

Good product, every mans essential add on vitamins.

seems good

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Nov 29, 2015

same as the 25 MG both looks same effect.

Good

Posted by 4768954623739316224 on Aug 02, 2016

Good help with high cortisol levels at night time!

Best price

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Nov 19, 2013

...

Perfect

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

This is a perfect supplement for zinc as it provides a high potency at a very reasonable price. Thank you Thomsons and iHerb.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jul 08, 2014

It gives you a better skin and stronger nails, and it has an imbative price. Really good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »