Zinc

Posted by Reviewer3050582 on Oct 25, 2013

OK

Zinc picolinate is great - but this formulation is inferior

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

Being a tablet rather than a capsule, this product results in slower absorption and the stearic acid reduces absorption quantity too. When we were using this for my daughter's mood problem, we noticed no change. After we switched to Thorne Research Zinc Picolinate there was an immediate improvement, even though she was taking a smaller dose! I wouldn't purchase again, unless I absolutely couldn't afford anything else. Given how much is obviously wasted, others are better value for money.

Good and inexpensive!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 01, 2013

Nice easily absorbed zinc!

Very happy

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 30, 2013

I can highly recommend this product. Value for money.

Super!

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

You feel that something is changing for the better. Hair grows faster and is regaining it darker color. Skin looks nice.

I like the price

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Aug 08, 2013

Its alright. I take it because it is recommend for womenmy age. I can't tell if it's working or not. I take a lot of vitamins. The price is reasonable.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

This product is so economical and worth taking. I take one a day to help repair my Thyroid function and for increased healing and immunity. I wouldn't be without them.

Good product that works at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2013

I have been using this for a couple of years now, usually taking one a day, and it has brought my plasma zinc levels up, so I know it works.

Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

At my doctor's suggestion I tried a vegan diet for a while. She told me to take this whilst I was on it as I wasn't going to get my zinc through any other source.

This is a must have for me

Posted by Reviewer2757601 on Sep 29, 2012

I take zinc mainly to boost my immunity. Doesn't seem to help with my acne. I also take green superfoods a few days a week. My immunity's pretty strong - haven't fallen sick for 1.5 yrs. This zinc supplement is my favorite among all the brands I've tried, and surprisingly, it's also the cheapest. Do wish they come in bigger bottles, as I need to keep replenishing. Will definitely continue buying..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »