seems fine

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 29, 2009

easier on the stomache.

no more acne!

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Mar 09, 2015

There's nothing more to be said, but no more acne! After researching why, as an adult, I was still suffering from acne, I decided to try taking zinc supplements to combat over 12 years of eating a vegetarian diet high in copper. It has done wonders to my skin

Good product

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 24, 2013

I was told Zinc picolinate is a good kind of zinc to take. I am deficient in Zinc, and I can't really tell if it's working, but I also don't know how long it takes to fix a deficiency.

Perfect for my sensitive stomach!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Apr 09, 2014

I have a sensitivity to many substances, but I do tolerate this zinc product very well. Zinc Picolinate is said to be more gentle on the stomach than other types of zinc, and it happens to be true in my experience. I have bought several boxes of this zinc brand, and I will definitely buy more in future. A very reasonable product, gentle for the stomach, and efficient as well. Can one ask for more? Five stars from me.

Good quality,price and zinc amount

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 04, 2012

Good quality,price and zinc amount on each pill. Picolinate is one of the most absorbible zinc form

Good and inexpensive!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 01, 2013

Nice easily absorbed zinc!

Best Zinc I have ever used.

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

ZInc Picolinate is the recommended form of zinc for pyrroles, and I have to agree. Any other form of zinc makes me extremely nauseous but this one I tolerate fine.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1510066 on Jan 04, 2012

I am fighting a bad cold and am so glad I bought this . Thank you for a great product

Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

At my doctor's suggestion I tried a vegan diet for a while. She told me to take this whilst I was on it as I wasn't going to get my zinc through any other source.

Very happy

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 30, 2013

I can highly recommend this product. Value for money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »