RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,039.02

₽2,039.69

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Recommended by my Dr

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1700524 Jan 01, 2012

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

Thorne 5HTP

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886548 Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Thorne 5-HTP

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1754091 Jun 02, 2010

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Happy new customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2179088 Nov 03, 2010

I ordered my herbs for the first time thru iHerb, it saved me money and the delivery was on my door step in Australia within 2 weeks. I will reorder thru iHerb again. Thankyou.

5 htp

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2269914 Jan 25, 2011

I've used this product before while in Rosebud & although not using it everyday it worked well I suppose I still have some seratonans ,but in Australia it is expensive so I tried a cheaper version from N.Z. but it did not work the same or as well! So It was a wunderfull surprise to find this exelent product @ such a good price on the net thanks marijke

5HTP

Отзыв оставлен HealthSavvy Sep 07, 2012

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588120 Apr 16, 2015

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

Позиции 11-17 из 17