Thorne Research

Posted by Reviewer2790437 on Nov 27, 2011

Great product, Speedy delivery to Australia

5HTP for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1088842 on Oct 10, 2011

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Consistent High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1006772 on Aug 08, 2011

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

At ease

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Aug 05, 2011

I have finally found some peace

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2616703 on Jun 26, 2011

Very happy with this product

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Thorne 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

5 htp

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Jan 25, 2011

I've used this product before while in Rosebud & although not using it everyday it worked well I suppose I still have some seratonans ,but in Australia it is expensive so I tried a cheaper version from N.Z. but it did not work the same or as well! So It was a wunderfull surprise to find this exelent product @ such a good price on the net thanks marijke

Happy new customer

Posted by Reviewer2179088 on Nov 03, 2010

I ordered my herbs for the first time thru iHerb, it saved me money and the delivery was on my door step in Australia within 2 weeks. I will reorder thru iHerb again. Thankyou.

Thorne 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1754091 on Jun 02, 2010

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »