headache relief in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Recommended by my Dr

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Jan 01, 2012

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

Thorne 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1754091 on Jun 02, 2010

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Better than Prozac

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

Of intermittent value

Posted by Reviewer1151504 on Dec 30, 2011

A friend of mine swears by Thorne's 5HTP. I found it to be of intermittent value. After initial, excellent and rapid results I can't really tell the difference. After a week, the effect seemed considerably diminished. Perhaps the body adapts quickly and the brain just adjusts accordingly. Was taking 1 first thing (before eating) & 1 last thing at night. No side-effects that I could identify.

5HTP

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Apr 16, 2015

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

Happy new customer

Posted by Reviewer2179088 on Nov 03, 2010

I ordered my herbs for the first time thru iHerb, it saved me money and the delivery was on my door step in Australia within 2 weeks. I will reorder thru iHerb again. Thankyou.

5 htp

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Jan 25, 2011

I've used this product before while in Rosebud & although not using it everyday it worked well I suppose I still have some seratonans ,but in Australia it is expensive so I tried a cheaper version from N.Z. but it did not work the same or as well! So It was a wunderfull surprise to find this exelent product @ such a good price on the net thanks marijke

Won't be without this

Posted by 5397062513897982998 on Jun 07, 2016

Found that I am sleeping better since taking this. I began on 50 mg morning and night and have now progressed to 100mg morning and night. I was recommended the product by a nutritionist and I chose Thorne for their reputation for quality and less fillers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »