Fixed my health problems

Posted by 4812025737787878150 on Mar 22, 2014

I was having digestion issues for 5+ years. Food intolerances, anxiety, poor sleep, nervousness and on and on. Several doctors coule not help me. A few naturopaths susspected the digestion issues as the root of my problems. Candida was a term. I took all those antifungals and probiotics, spend several houndred Euros an them but nothing worked. I actually got worse. Then i finally met a naturopath who talked about the term 'adrenal fatigue'. I had not heard about that before. So she suggested to run some test and i was diagnosed with mild adrenal fatigue. First she gave me some homeopathic tinctures. They helped a bit but they were too weak. Then the said I coule try some adrenal extract and proposed this product. After taking this for 2 weeks I saw improvement in my digestion I had not seen since getting ill. Then I knew all my problems were caused by adrenal fatigue. This was like the Aha moment. Beside taking a pill I chamged my lifestyle. So do not expect to live a stress life and get a pill to fix all your issued. That will not work. Good sleep being the most important thing. I still take this now after having started 2 months ago. I take it in conjunction with a herbal formula called adrenal optimizer. I can eat almost everything now without trouble. I have more energy and my body temperature is warm again. But if I have stressfull days in a row, sleep bad and do not eat right I can feel symptoms coming back. So watch your lifestyle. This pill is just a support.

Excellent for Adrenal Fatigue BUT...

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 26, 2013

This is an excellent supplement if your Adrenals are fatigued, but this product has been processed to remove all hormones. Frankly, I couldn't tolerate other Adrenal Cortex products. I contacted Thorne and they confirmed that this product is without hormones, thus it would nourish your Adrenals without affecting your hormones. Start with 1 cap for the first few days, then take 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch, increase your dose to 2 after a week and so on until you take 6 or 8 daily. Then if you still need support, start supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone. A Cortisol Saliva Test is recommended before all that, but you can take this product without the test since ithas no hormones. Please visit my page for more reviews Good luck

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

For those of us who are Adrenal/Thyroid Patient Advocates, we have learned that until the adrenals are supported and working well, nothing else in the body will. Many people wonder why their thyroid meds aren't working and causing them more problems than they should...we know now that until the adrenals are up to snuff, thyroid meds are useless, just hanging around in the blood and not being utilized at the cellular level. This THORNE RESEARCH product is a good boost of adrenal support and will help the body bring malfunctioning adrenals back to life. It takes a while, but eventually this product will heal them, if they just need a little work. For those of you who don't know about vitamins, Thorne Research is one of the best companies to purchase from! They are sometimes more expensive, but their products are pure and they use quality ingredients (including the construction of their delivery system capsule). It is a lot to explain, but this is a great vitamin. Worth every penny. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Not as advertised!!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 02, 2013

According to their customer service dept, this product DOES NOT have any adrenal hormone in it! So, even though the label says it contains Adrenal Cortex, all the hormones have supposedly been removed. If this is so, then this product is worthless. In order for the adrenal glands to recover from Adrenal Fatigue they need the cortisol hormone!

Real Deal

Posted by 5744904190104413627 on Jan 17, 2015

I have used this product in conjunction with Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid to help manage life-long adrenal fatigue and low thyroid activity. I am taking three capsules a day and have noticed an improvement from day one and especially noticeable by day three. Within a week my low body temperature was consistently rising (starting from an average daily of around three quarters of a degree Celsius below normal). Feeling more normal for the first time in my life at age 56... better late than never. If you have adrenal fatigue and/or low thyroid activity then yes you should give these supplements a shot.

BRILLIANT

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 10, 2012

This is fantastic with Cortrex and Cortine at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

One of the best supplements on the market

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Nov 27, 2012

This product has really improved my adrenal fatigue from mercury toxicity. Works immediately and I really notice a difference if I don't take it for a day. A+ product.

Works for adrenals

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 24, 2013

I was told by more than one source that this is better for adrenal fatigue than the whole adrenal gland. I am definitely noticing that it gives me a more even energy thru the day. My temperatures were steady (Google Dr. Rind temperature graph) after starting these pills.

adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer1133648 on Aug 09, 2011

90% of people have adrenal fatigue due to stress. The medical system deals with the symptoms but seldom deals with the HPA axis issue. Adrenal Cortex and others by Thorne are very good for this.

Good Product

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on May 31, 2014

This product seems to work well, but I feel I will try the cortine next, otherwise I would have to take too many of these to get the energy I need. One warning about iherb in general that I have is this: I order a lot of products from iherb with no problems, but it seems once every 6 months, or so when I cancel an order I don't always get the money credited back to my account. This is happening right now and when you message them they say the money wasn't taken out, but it was. So just keep an eye on that. It happened to me once before and I had to contact my bank and they gave me the money back and sent iherb the account info showing the debit. Just wanted to let other customers know that this can happen.