Good vitamins

Posted by 4970359181709310746 on Nov 06, 2013

My husband has been feeling down and tired lately. I was looking for good vitamins and got a recommendation for this product. My husband doesn't say much about this but I actually see the difference. No naps on weekends, no yarning after dinner, more energy for everything. I strongly recommend this for men over 40 for sure.

So much for so little...

Posted by Reviewer2505494 on Dec 20, 2010

I am very happy to see so many of the nutrients I wanted in this multivitamin supplement. How they can sell it for under $6 is beyond me. Will order a larger quantitiy next time around.

Al's Formula

Posted by Reviewer3273484 on Jan 19, 2012

My Husband has been taking this vitamin for two years now. It was recommended by his Doctor. He says it makes a big difference!

great product!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jun 25, 2012

My husband's naturopath suggested this supplement for him. He is 57, and is in great health. He has been very happy and says he really notices the difference. The nick-name for this supplement is "big Als!" Fyi.....

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

Purchased this product for my son. He has not started taking it yet.

Works good!

Posted by 4712279816037413786 on Mar 04, 2016

Noticeable difference in energy,increased libido. A bit overpriced if you consider active ingredients.

Super Dietary Supplement for Men!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 22, 2016

This has just about everything in it that the mature man could need. Has Saw Palmetto Extract, Zinc, and amino acids for supporting prostate health too. Nice that it is hypoallergenic too.