Arthroplex formula change

Posted by 5680546504690830509 on Feb 16, 2014

As a long time user of the original Arthroplex formula I was wondering why every place that sells this is out of stock for some time now. My conclusion was a change of formula. If you read the Thorne Research website that is indeed what has happened. They have changed the formula. Apparently they have removed the Green Lipped Muscle from the formula and added in substitutes (Turmeric). You can read for yourself on the Thorne website. I have not tried the new formula so that is why the ONE star but I am always suspicious when a pet company changes something that people were originally happy with. I have gone with both Cosequin which contains Glucosomine Hydrochloride and Green Lipped Muscle which also contains chondroitin. Gluco/Chon combination I have found is a better combination than just Glucosamine on its own. Hopefully others will write of their experiences with the Arthroplex new formula. For now I'll just sit back and wait for reviews.

Sounds cliche, but it works like magic

Posted by Reviewer1748274 on Aug 08, 2011

My 7 yr old yellow lab has been taking 2 capsules of Arthroplex for the last 6-9 months. She never gets stiff after exercising (swimming, walking, chasing after her younger 'sister') anymore. She seems like a 3 year old again! I would recommend this product to anyone who has an middle aged dog whose age seems to be creeping up on them.

Working great!

Posted by 5382624798413292353 on Feb 21, 2014

We bought arthroplex on the recommendation from my father-in-law. My dog has severe arthritis brought on by birth defects. He was having a rough time, in obvious pain so we put him on Rimadyl and ordered the Arthroplex. Shipping was super fast and by the second day of being on it, I cut back the pain pills. Now it's been two weeks, he's on one pill twice daily and he is in good spirits, seems to be pain free and much happier. Thanks so much for a wonderful product!

Too soon to see the effect