お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Thorne Research, Animal Health, B ComplexVet for Cats, Dogs & Horses, 60 Capsules

Good price. Fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 13, 2012

I am giving this to my older dog who has had some health issues. She is doing very well.

A must for my cats

Posted by Reviewer1247415 on Dec 02, 2013

All my cats have chronic renal failure, and my vet put them on B complex. I chose Thorne Research because the B12 used is methylcobalamin, which is superior to the cyanocobalamin. Only downside is each capsule has to be divided into 4 portions (for cats) so you'll either need to add to their food or separate into smaller capsules (which I also buy from iherb).

Awesome product!!!

Posted by 4802982948711924215 on Sep 15, 2013

I got this for my 18-pound dog because it is so much easier to administer compared to human-grade B-complex supplements. I love the product and how all I have to do is open up the capsule and divide up the contents for her for the day. She does great on the product, and I will continue to buy it.

I think it helps..

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

I give some to my dog as she eats homemade dog food. She is very healthy so I guess it's working...

Good on paper, not very siutable for cats

Posted by 4740355707491668932 on Feb 12, 2015

I bought this complex for my cat with kidney disease because it is "designed" for cats (among other animals). To use in cats the capsule needs to be divided into 4 portions and I thought to add the powder to my cat's wet food. Unfortunately the taste and smell of the powder is awful and my cat refuses to eat it. I have to use small refillable capsules and fight with my cat each time I need to give her the capsule. Very frustrating.