Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1438370 on Nov 14, 2011

I was referred to your site by a friend. We had just adopted a pup from a shelter. Then we find out he has colitis. Oh, it was awful for him, poor little pup. Vet gave me all this WD white chalk junk to give him, Vet said he will be on this forever. well, I purchased Gastriple from your company, after just one week, he's find, stool, is perfect, no pains. what a wonderful product for this kind of ailment. I thought my Vet was concerned, but never did he say anything about this product. But, he was willing to sell me His product WD for Gastrointestinal support, which had corn in it (not digestable) and it looked and smelled like chalk and it did not work). I am so disappointed in this vet that he said the pup would be on this "forever". at $2.00 a can. I tell everyone I know that has dogs about this product Gastriplex. So, if they ever get into any digestive problems with their pets, they know where to get it from IHERB.COM. I have a happy, compfortable puppy now. I thank my friend over and over for telling me about this product and your site.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2499854 on Sep 14, 2011

Our Goldendoodle had chronic diarrhea for 4 months which multiple vet visits could not solve. Did some research and decided to try Medibulk in combination with Gastriplex. Within 3 days we saw immediate improvement and within 7 days she was back to normal poops. Will keep her on both for a few more weeks and if she continues to show normal digestion, we will stop the Gastriplex and just keep her on medibulk to provide regular good fibre. We believe that the Gastriplex really helped get her digestive system back in order.

Great product

Posted by 5541469948274859059 on Oct 04, 2012

product came perfect, exactly as described, great company!

Posted by 5755748168606418887 on Dec 05, 2012

My Dog was diagnosed with IBD. Her Homepathic Dr gave her a remedy that fixed it 95%. Giving her this makes it 99%