Effective formula

Posted by Reviewer3261568 on Feb 02, 2011

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Aug 19, 2011

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on Oct 28, 2011

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Thorne B Complex #5

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 05, 2012

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

This does good - Love it

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

I feel a difference when using this product.

Vitamin B complex

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Aug 24, 2012

Very happy with ingredients and quality of product.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

just what i needed

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Nov 24, 2012

the product is what i needed, thxy

most suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer1351453 on May 27, 2013

I've tried many B complex , it's the only one i can digest properly without bad side effect.

B-complex #5

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jun 12, 2013

For over 30 years, I have tried numerous brands of b-complex and have not experienced the benefits that a person is supposed to get and I could not figure out why. I thought I would give this product a try and I am so happy that I did. The THORNE b-complex is the first one ever in which I have noticed the benefits that the b-vitamins are supposed to provide. I plan to continue with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »