Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Aug 19, 2011

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on Oct 28, 2011

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Effective formula

Posted by Reviewer3261568 on Feb 02, 2011

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Thorne B Complex #5

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 05, 2012

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

Fantastic B complex high in B5

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011

This is a great B complex formula, for those who need extra Vitamin B5 for those who need adrenal support. It's great to have a supplement you can trust won't have any exipient/ingredients that your body might not like!!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 06, 2010

After trying different brands of B-Complex, I stick with the quality of Thorne. 90 caps per bottle would be nice though.

just what i needed

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Nov 24, 2012

the product is what i needed, thxy

Thorne Research, B complex #5

Posted by Reviewer1054140 on May 26, 2011

The product is good. Only it took about a week longer to Latvia as it was said.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 27, 2011

Thorne products is qulitative. A bit more expensive but quality.

Favorite B complex (discontinued)

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jul 17, 2013

Very disappointed to see that this B complex has been discontinued as it has been well tolerated by my body where most have not. Looks like I will have to go back to purchasing single B vitamins to produce this mix.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »