Thorne Research, B-Complex #6, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

Not for everyone

Posted by blancmange on Dec 18, 2013

I chose Thorne's B-complex because it contains folate (instead of folic acid) and the more bio available form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin), unlike many other B-complex supplements. I took it for a few weeks but instead of having more energy, I began to feel extremely tired, I could barely get out of bed in the morning and function at work. I figured out it was caused by this when I forgot to take it one morning and felt like myself again. Don't know what causes it, maybe the large dose of B6, maybe it interferes with my thyroid medication... who knows. But I think I'll try with something with a lower dose of B vitamins, maybe something based on nutritional yeast.