Finished off my C-Diff

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Mar 23, 2011

I used this along with saccharomyces boullardii and oil of oregano and finally cured myself of a recurring case of c-diff that would not respond to anything else. Then I discovered that if I stayed on the Bacillus Coagulans I kept my weight down more easily. And controls gas, pardon the TMI.

Helps with sugar cravings & a healthy tummy

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 16, 2010

I've been using this along with one other probiotic to curb the sugar cravings that I get from yeast overgrowth in my gut. I also think it's helped to heal my tummy and make me less reactive to wheat.

Great Service, good product.

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 01, 2010

I have only been taking this product for a couple of weeks. I break open capsule and add it to my yogurt. Dr. Mercola, said, this particular friendly bacteria was one of the few that made it all the way through the stomach into the large and small intestine and was the one that did the most good for the most people with their patients. It with the yogurt has helped normalize my BM's and Absorbaid has been a real life saver for my stomach. My stomach was really messed up from antacids and PPI drugs like Nexium and Prilosec I had been taking for 20 years. Give these items a try if you have similar problems like I had. They may be what you need.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

This is a hypoallergenic product (almost all other probiotics seem to have maltodextrin etc as fillers), using a strain that can handle the transit through the body without dying off early in the process. It's been very helpful. Thx Thorne :)

Have always lived with gut issues. Thanks Thorne and iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Feb 21, 2012

This product really helps calm the irritable bowel syndrome and the many other gut issues I seem to experience. It helps me feel more "normal". I have taken this daily for about six months, and then I stopped to try another product (a Japanese product). What a mistake! It through me completely off balance. Now, back on routine with my Thorne Bacillus Coagulans and my gut is singing praises again, and so am I.

Great

Posted by adechamplain on May 11, 2012

I use Both the Bacillus Coagulans (which are meant to be strong enough to pass through the digestive system without being affected by stomach acid) and the Sacro B to ensure I have healthy gut bacteria and yeast. It's great to get these in fermented products but having the capsules means you can put them in your fermentation recipes and you can have them when you don't have enough fermented products (by fermented I'm not talking about commercial yogurt or pasteurised products but homemade or unpasturised products).

So far so good

Posted by 5014646746686999587 on Feb 03, 2015

I have not been overly consistent with this product, but I do think it's helping me. I have never been diagnosed with them, but I have had signs and symptoms of IBS and CIBO for years with limited success to remedy them. Along with Paleo diet (should be lifestyle) and L-Glutamine, I do think I'm slowly repairing my gut. When I forget to the this product, I see my symptoms return. I do hope that it will eventually be a permanent fix with the exception that I still have to watch my lifestyle habits. In no way do I think any pill is a fix-all, but this one seems to bring balance to those who have long lost it. I can say that for the first time in 10 years since I had to take antibiotics for bronchitis, I feel 'normal'. I still have bad days, but those are primarily due to my slipping on my routine. If you have been trying to solve your gut problems and there's reason to believe you have CIBO I recommend this product. Doctors seem to ignore gut symptoms simply for the fact that they are so difficult to sort out. I do believe Hippocrates was right - all disease begins in the gut.

Takes a week or so but

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 14, 2009

You will feel the effects, especially for IBS cases.

A probiotic my body actually likes!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Dec 21, 2009

Finally, a probiotic that is not causing the unpleasant side effect of stomach bloating! I like the science behind this probiotic and will stick with it.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3142533 on Nov 21, 2011

Ive tried all kinds of probiotics. From health food store brands to expensive doctor recommended brands. None have had a noticeable effect, except for this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »