10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Bacillus Coagulans, 60 Veggie Caps

Finished off my C-Diff

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Mar 23, 2011

I used this along with saccharomyces boullardii and oil of oregano and finally cured myself of a recurring case of c-diff that would not respond to anything else. Then I discovered that if I stayed on the Bacillus Coagulans I kept my weight down more easily. And controls gas, pardon the TMI.

Helps with sugar cravings & a healthy tummy

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 16, 2010

I've been using this along with one other probiotic to curb the sugar cravings that I get from yeast overgrowth in my gut. I also think it's helped to heal my tummy and make me less reactive to wheat.

Great Service, good product.

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 01, 2010

I have only been taking this product for a couple of weeks. I break open capsule and add it to my yogurt. Dr. Mercola, said, this particular friendly bacteria was one of the few that made it all the way through the stomach into the large and small intestine and was the one that did the most good for the most people with their patients. It with the yogurt has helped normalize my BM's and Absorbaid has been a real life saver for my stomach. My stomach was really messed up from antacids and PPI drugs like Nexium and Prilosec I had been taking for 20 years. Give these items a try if you have similar problems like I had. They may be what you need.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

This is a hypoallergenic product (almost all other probiotics seem to have maltodextrin etc as fillers), using a strain that can handle the transit through the body without dying off early in the process. It's been very helpful. Thx Thorne :)

Takes a week or so but

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 14, 2009

You will feel the effects, especially for IBS cases.