Excellent

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

It makes a big difference, it really works.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 18, 2015

Seemed to help when I was having IBS issues. I take this along with Megaflora

Excellent probiotic culture

Posted by 4677902882042607339 on Apr 04, 2015

Thorne Research products are high quality and reliable, so this one is no exception. This probiotic culture helps a lot with my leaky gut symptoms.

So far so good

Posted by 5014646746686999587 on Feb 03, 2015

I have not been overly consistent with this product, but I do think it's helping me. I have never been diagnosed with them, but I have had signs and symptoms of IBS and CIBO for years with limited success to remedy them. Along with Paleo diet (should be lifestyle) and L-Glutamine, I do think I'm slowly repairing my gut. When I forget to the this product, I see my symptoms return. I do hope that it will eventually be a permanent fix with the exception that I still have to watch my lifestyle habits. In no way do I think any pill is a fix-all, but this one seems to bring balance to those who have long lost it. I can say that for the first time in 10 years since I had to take antibiotics for bronchitis, I feel 'normal'. I still have bad days, but those are primarily due to my slipping on my routine. If you have been trying to solve your gut problems and there's reason to believe you have CIBO I recommend this product. Doctors seem to ignore gut symptoms simply for the fact that they are so difficult to sort out. I do believe Hippocrates was right - all disease begins in the gut.

life saver

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 13, 2014

Dysbiosis buster. Helped with a persistent diarrhea and gas.

Must Have Supplement / Pro-biotic

Posted by happyhealthybalance on Sep 20, 2014

Been using these for years and love them, but recently they changed the capsule size- please bring back the smaller size!

great to curb candidia

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 05, 2014

I take this 1-2 times a day to curb my candidia flare-up mostly when I eat gluten or sweet fruits, excellent product & I have tried atleast 30 other products, well worth the price

Thorne products in general

Posted by 5646551460457867041 on Dec 18, 2013

Thorne products seem to be top notch variations on the natural supplements that are on the current market.

good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Oct 28, 2013

I've tried several other probiotic supplements and this is the only one that makes a noticeable difference. With the other ones I would feel good about taking them but couldn't tell any difference at all. With this one, I know it's working and can feel that it's good for my body. I believe different people need different probiotics and this is the one for me.

Recommendable product

Posted by 5095395312377075829 on Jul 20, 2013

Bardzo dobry probiotyk. Stosuję podczas terapii abx(Lyme disease).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »