Used for cognitive support against neuro-lyme

Posted by Reviewer2096995 on Jan 12, 2010

This is the best product I have found to help with cognitive support against neuro-lyme with the exception of Ortho-Mind by AOR. However it is almost as good and is significantly cheaper.

These are good.

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on May 22, 2011

I take 2 of these a day. Prior to that, my memory and recall were getting pretty embarrassing. Now it's only a minor problem. It took around 2 weeks to notice the difference, and 2 months later, if I cut back to one a day, instead of 2, I can notice the difference. I definitely need 2 a day.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Dec 25, 2012

My grandparents take this against cognitive decline, they seem to be happy with this product.

Alternative for Himalaya bacopa...

Posted by Reviewer1101935 on Apr 16, 2012

Since the Himalaya bacopa was sold out, I had to try an alternative. This bacopa seems able to replace the outstanding Himalaya bacopa as far as effects go, but I like the Himalaya caplets better than these capsules.

bacopa

Posted by Reviewer2106457 on Jul 29, 2010

no observed effects

best

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Feb 17, 2011

Ive taken this on and off over the years and it totally makes a difference, especially when Im feeling down. It just lifts my spirits mentally.

Indispensable to mood

Posted by Reviewer1856734 on Nov 26, 2012

I find this herb indispensable in helping improve my mental focus and in general providing some uplift to my mood. I have experimented with many products, and this one I feel helps control a mental scatteredness that has developed post-menopause. It takes awhile to notice its effect. Now I would not be without it.

very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1008878 on Jun 22, 2011

still evaluating

Didn't do much for me

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012

Took this brand after another brand didn't do much for me and I didn't see much of a benefit from this.