Still not sure

Posted by 5603716386882709617 on Apr 12, 2015

I purchased these due to experiencing extreme tiredness, but am still to see an effect but will continue to take each day as instructed.

x

Posted by 4807799958050200030 on Dec 03, 2014

good product

Good B complex

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 27, 2014

This B complex is a bit different from others in the way that it doesn't simply have the same doses of each B vitamin. As I already take a big dose of B6 I'm pleased that the B6 dose is low. I am taking this because the fact I take a large B6 means that I need to take a B complex otherwise my other B vitamin ratios will be very off. Too early to tell more than my urine is very yellow after taking one!

Not sure

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Sep 01, 2014

Hasn't made me feel that great since taking it - feel exactly the same. However, I have been told that taking a B supplement is a good idea, so I'll keep taking it as a precaution

Quality product recommended by my doctor

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

Since taking this, I have noticed when bending or squating down that the dizzy spells and slight black outs have reduced in severity.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Thorne has a great reputation for quality.

Good B complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found this recommended in a book for Chronic Fatigue sufferers. It's a good quality B complex with the active forms making it easier for the body to utilise.

Favorable Review

Posted by Reviewer3221522 on Apr 11, 2012

This is a good B-Complex formula. There may be cheaper formulas available but I like this one because it is digestible.

B complex

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Apr 11, 2012

Although it is hard to know what the benefits are, it feels like this is a good product for making sure you have all the B vitamins if you are a person as I am who has food sensitivity issues (Gluten/Dairy).

B complex

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Nov 22, 2011

This product seems good. This is the best balanced b complex on iHerb (but it would be much better with benfotiamine and pantethine). The B6 level isn't too high and it is coenzymed. This vitamin is more toxic than people may think (especially pyridoxine). However, i still think that the thiamin and niacin level are a bit too high... This is like if companies put more vitamins to sell their products more expensively or because they don't have the technology to deal with smaller doses... In some cases, high doses are justified but not always.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »