B complex

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Nov 22, 2011

This product seems good. This is the best balanced b complex on iHerb (but it would be much better with benfotiamine and pantethine). The B6 level isn't too high and it is coenzymed. This vitamin is more toxic than people may think (especially pyridoxine). However, i still think that the thiamin and niacin level are a bit too high... This is like if companies put more vitamins to sell their products more expensively or because they don't have the technology to deal with smaller doses... In some cases, high doses are justified but not always.

Quality product recommended by my doctor

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

Since taking this, I have noticed when bending or squating down that the dizzy spells and slight black outs have reduced in severity.

Good B complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found this recommended in a book for Chronic Fatigue sufferers. It's a good quality B complex with the active forms making it easier for the body to utilise.

Great product

Posted by 5648599605731169370 on Jun 06, 2016

I was told because I haven't got a gallbladder to take these . Thorne research has a great reputation and so I purchased them. I must say they really helped me with the fatty meals and breaking down the fat in my meals and my digestion as I was eating paleo which is high in fats.. No ill affects just the opposite. Would recommend this product.

High energy supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Sep 22, 2010

No stomach upset. High energy.

Great, clean product.

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

Nice capsule, free from nasty additives. It was a bit too powerful for me and made me very buzzed but worked very well for my partner. No nausea or side effects from the both of us.

Thorn Basic B

Posted by Reviewer2316280 on Apr 03, 2011

Excellent price and delivery

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Thorne has a great reputation for quality.

Not sure

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Sep 01, 2014

Hasn't made me feel that great since taking it - feel exactly the same. However, I have been told that taking a B supplement is a good idea, so I'll keep taking it as a precaution

Good B complex

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 27, 2014

This B complex is a bit different from others in the way that it doesn't simply have the same doses of each B vitamin. As I already take a big dose of B6 I'm pleased that the B6 dose is low. I am taking this because the fact I take a large B6 means that I need to take a B complex otherwise my other B vitamin ratios will be very off. Too early to tell more than my urine is very yellow after taking one!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »