B complex

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Nov 22, 2011

This product seems good. This is the best balanced b complex on iHerb (but it would be much better with benfotiamine and pantethine). The B6 level isn't too high and it is coenzymed. This vitamin is more toxic than people may think (especially pyridoxine). However, i still think that the thiamin and niacin level are a bit too high... This is like if companies put more vitamins to sell their products more expensively or because they don't have the technology to deal with smaller doses... In some cases, high doses are justified but not always.

Quality product recommended by my doctor

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

Since taking this, I have noticed when bending or squating down that the dizzy spells and slight black outs have reduced in severity.

Good B complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found this recommended in a book for Chronic Fatigue sufferers. It's a good quality B complex with the active forms making it easier for the body to utilise.

Great product

Posted by 5648599605731169370 on Jun 06, 2016

I was told because I haven't got a gallbladder to take these . Thorne research has a great reputation and so I purchased them. I must say they really helped me with the fatty meals and breaking down the fat in my meals and my digestion as I was eating paleo which is high in fats.. No ill affects just the opposite. Would recommend this product.

Great product

Posted by 5748644575978748211 on Oct 10, 2016

The product is great, I've used it for many years, but only found out recently I could buy it online. The only problem I have is on delivery the box was quite warm (as I live in a humid tropical climate) and I was concerned the vitamins might have been damaged from the heat.

High energy supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Sep 22, 2010

No stomach upset. High energy.

Thorne Research, Basic B Complex

Posted by Reviewer3343323 on Nov 19, 2011

This product was purchased for my dog to boost her system, it's difficult to comment, but her general health appears to be better. Jane

B complex

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Apr 11, 2012

Although it is hard to know what the benefits are, it feels like this is a good product for making sure you have all the B vitamins if you are a person as I am who has food sensitivity issues (Gluten/Dairy).

Favorable Review

Posted by Reviewer3221522 on Apr 11, 2012

This is a good B-Complex formula. There may be cheaper formulas available but I like this one because it is digestible.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Thorne has a great reputation for quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »