Delivery

Posted by Reviewer3140122 on Jan 09, 2011

Items were delivered and no damage to the packging. Will be ordering more stock as I am very satisfied.

Best B vitamins available

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Jan 23, 2010

After quite a bit of research i've found the Thorne Basic B to be the best combination of B vitamins available on the market (my natropath/GP agrees). Most B complexes don't contain the higher quality natural folate (5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate) and many others do not contain the coenzymated form of B6 (P-5-P). I'll be stocking up on these and have let my friends know which ones to buy. I take one at lunch and one with my evening meal; my energy levels are excellent and my B12/Folate blood results are perfect. Note: please remember, to properly absorb B vitamins, especially Folate/B12, your stomach acid must be strong. I also supplement with Betaine HCL to keep my levels up.

Progress

Posted by Reviewer3218736 on May 30, 2011

Insufficient time to assess results however feeling less tired throughout the day

buyer beware! ugly red rash

Posted by 4901397047411516378 on Dec 14, 2016

Wow I have taken basic b vitamin all my adult but I purchased Thorne at the advice of an APRN that thought this product would work great with me. Well, boy was the side effect terrible. Within 20 minutes of taking this pill my face, chest, arms and sides were covered in a hot extremely red rash! I was so nervous ... I took a Benadryl and prayed...and I was terrified because this happened while in a meeting with 20 other administrators. Beware that this can happen to you. Terrifying!

Great Overall

Posted by 5579491433656280036 on Jan 01, 2017

I used to have trouble with B vitamins coming back up throughout the day. My doctor recommended these and they have worked wonderfully.

best

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016

Best B complex on iHerb in my opinion. It is pricey but has really good ingredients and helps with stress, hair and nail health... If I had to choose one vitamin supplement I would use, this would be it.

great price

Posted by 4793318291103183528 on Feb 19, 2016

recomended by my specialist great price and quality product

Basic B Complex

Posted by 5336085043422317487 on May 02, 2016

Noticed no different in my health. But I am going to keep taking it everyday. I will continue to buy it for me and my mom. Thanks,

Very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Dec 11, 2015

My Doctor actually recommended this product to me and I am very happy with it.

best product ever

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

I take B, C(doctor's best 1000mg), multi vitamin almost every day. I feel less tired. when I forget taking those, I can see harder to wake up in the morning and less energetic