This multi has only active B's

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Feb 13, 2012

It has got NO inactive B's to fasten to enzymes and block ACTIVE ones. Many people cannot break down inactive B's to active B's, whether due to genes or diet. This formula contains iron which I need even past menopause as I am semi vegetarian. Also once I went past menopause my hair analysis started to show low copper (which is common because estrogen increases the hlaf life of copper).

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer2968090 on Dec 30, 2009

We have been using this product for 6 months now and are truly satisfied. We have used similar yet far more expensive products in the past, and we must say that this product is great value for money. Our children of 9 and 11 years old take one capsule a day. On the label a daily intake of 6 capsules for adults is recommended, however we take only 3, because this is what is indicated on the label in The Netherlands.

Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1208586 on Feb 13, 2010

Great vitamin, has really helped with my long term recovery from illness.

Fantastic quality

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013

My naturopath highly recommended me to take this multi. It is fantastic and superior to any other multi I have tried

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011

Works very well. Higher energy, better looking skin and hair and better immune defense.

MTHFR

Posted by 5123625985673473918 on Oct 20, 2014

I only recently found out I a MTHFR gene anomaly and was taking other vitamin supplements for months to no effect. I have been taking this supplement for nearly 5 months and I have more energy and my peripheral neuropathy has improved.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer1985880 on Mar 25, 2011

This is a fantastic multi-vitamin.

General comments

Posted by BryanMcLeod on Jul 04, 2011

Iam very happy with your products as they supply good levels of vitamin A and selenium. Iam curious as to why the zinc level is so low maybe a logistics issue. In our company there are many taking the Basic Nutrients iv. We sometimes buy together and some times individually. On your data base you will have myself and many of my friends on your data base. One problem I have had is that I often purchase and sent to friends in the Philippines, customs there are charging approx 80% duty on arrival so I need to help these friends financially to allow them to collect there parcel from you. This also means Iam paying almost double for the Basic Nutrients iv. Be good if the parcel went as a gift without an invoice. But we are all happy with your products and your great delivery service All the very best Bryan L MCLeod

Best multimineral/multivitamin I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011

This is the best multimineral/mulivitamin I've ever had. It made a real difference to me once I discovered this product. It's great to get all the elements you need in a low exipient product, so you don't have to worry about reactions. Before I found this I had trouble meeting all my doctors nutritional recomendations, just couldn't find supplements to meet with all the nutritional elements I needed. Once I added this to my supplement regime, I had everything covered finally. Great product you can be sure won't have anything added that might upset you. Excellent product.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer1475523 on Jul 25, 2011

Really good product. I ordered them because i have difficulty to swallow big pills, they are smaller than the regular size vitamins. Easy to swallow and free of all the added chemicals/sugars/starsh other brands often have.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »