Comprehensive

Posted by 5415095033515781213 on May 03, 2016

Great vitamin, has really helped with my long term recovery from illness.

Dont buy this product

Posted by Reviewer3058901 on Apr 21, 2015

The calcium and magnesium are not in citrate but citrate malate form (which is actually better) but its Thorne's fault as they seem to not have changed formula and iherb not kept up but put the wrong label on and they continue to ignore me, if they get something so simple as the label wrong how can you trust what they put inside the product, they are suppose to be the largest practitioner brand.

Not For Me

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015

I'm not really sure if it's an issue with this product specifically, or with multi vitamins for me in general. I believe my body doesn't like the excess amount of riboflavin (B2). When I started taking this product in the recommended dose, I developed an ache in my lower left abdomen and back, and my urine turned radioactive yellow. I gave it a few days and decreased the dose, but it was the same. This has happened to me before with previous multivitamins and B supplements, but I thought this one might be different since it seems to be of high quality and highly recommended. Not so though. This could be a great supplement for you, but I'd caution you if you've had issues with supplements in the past - this one won't be any different.

MTHFR

Posted by 5123625985673473918 on Oct 20, 2014

I only recently found out I a MTHFR gene anomaly and was taking other vitamin supplements for months to no effect. I have been taking this supplement for nearly 5 months and I have more energy and my peripheral neuropathy has improved.

Fantastic quality

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013

My naturopath highly recommended me to take this multi. It is fantastic and superior to any other multi I have tried

Great!!!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Sep 21, 2013

The best nutrition!

Outstanding Multiple

Posted by Reviewer3011775 on Sep 21, 2012

We take the full 6 capsule dose. 3 with breakfast and 3 at lunch. The B complex in this product keeps your energy up ALL day. Sleep at night is way more restful. Thinking is clear and sharp. You need to try these!

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

My naturalpath recommended this brand of vitamin. It has everything I need and I have noticed an increase in overall health since taking it. It's expensive, but worth it, Thorne makes high quality products.

This multi has only active B's

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Feb 13, 2012

It has got NO inactive B's to fasten to enzymes and block ACTIVE ones. Many people cannot break down inactive B's to active B's, whether due to genes or diet. This formula contains iron which I need even past menopause as I am semi vegetarian. Also once I went past menopause my hair analysis started to show low copper (which is common because estrogen increases the hlaf life of copper).

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011

Works very well. Higher energy, better looking skin and hair and better immune defense.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »