This multi has only active B's

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Feb 13, 2012

It has got NO inactive B's to fasten to enzymes and block ACTIVE ones. Many people cannot break down inactive B's to active B's, whether due to genes or diet. This formula contains iron which I need even past menopause as I am semi vegetarian. Also once I went past menopause my hair analysis started to show low copper (which is common because estrogen increases the hlaf life of copper).

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer2968090 on Dec 30, 2009

We have been using this product for 6 months now and are truly satisfied. We have used similar yet far more expensive products in the past, and we must say that this product is great value for money. Our children of 9 and 11 years old take one capsule a day. On the label a daily intake of 6 capsules for adults is recommended, however we take only 3, because this is what is indicated on the label in The Netherlands.

Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1208586 on Feb 13, 2010

Great vitamin, has really helped with my long term recovery from illness.

Fantastic quality

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013

My naturopath highly recommended me to take this multi. It is fantastic and superior to any other multi I have tried

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011

Works very well. Higher energy, better looking skin and hair and better immune defense.

MTHFR

Posted by 5123625985673473918 on Oct 20, 2014

I only recently found out I a MTHFR gene anomaly and was taking other vitamin supplements for months to no effect. I have been taking this supplement for nearly 5 months and I have more energy and my peripheral neuropathy has improved.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

My naturalpath recommended this brand of vitamin. It has everything I need and I have noticed an increase in overall health since taking it. It's expensive, but worth it, Thorne makes high quality products.

Outstanding Multiple

Posted by Reviewer3011775 on Sep 21, 2012

We take the full 6 capsule dose. 3 with breakfast and 3 at lunch. The B complex in this product keeps your energy up ALL day. Sleep at night is way more restful. Thinking is clear and sharp. You need to try these!

Great!!!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Sep 21, 2013

The best nutrition!

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer1985880 on Mar 25, 2011

This is a fantastic multi-vitamin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »