« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

COLD SORES

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Jul 26, 2012

At the onset of a Cold Sore attack I took Two Thorne Berbercaps along with Two Ecological Formulas 600 MG Monolaurin caps and Two Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardize Extract caps. I have never had a Cold Sore go away so quickly. The swelling was gone almost entirley within 24 hrs, at 48 hrs it was scabbed over and at around 72 hous was barley noticable. During the Cold Sore attack I was taking the forementioned combination every 4 to 6 hours until the swelling was gone. Then backed the dosage down to One Berber Cap, Two Ecological Formulas Monolaurin 600 MG caps and One Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardized Extract cap as a maintenance dosage twice a day. This combo has kept the outbreaks at a very low minimum over time. Trust me, I have tried many combinations of a lot of Herbs and Supplements to combat Cold Sores and this combo proved to be the most effective. I tried Olive Leaf Extract by itself, Monolaurin by itself, even Lysine but the kicker, I beleive, is Thornes Berbercap. I felt the need to try and get the word out on this Combo because it really worked wonders for me at least. Thorne Berbercap is worth every penny. Thanks iHerb for the Fast Safe Shipping.

godsent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 25, 2014

After years of searching for a cure for Staph infection (scalded skin syndrome) on my face, finally a solution. At a dose of 500 mg three times a day it deals with insulin resistance, replacing Metformin, with no side effects.

Wonderful!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I had never heard of this product until a segment on a well-known television program. I have been taking it since May and I know my heart is stronger because of the difference in my circulation. My hands, calves and feet used to be cold and kind of gaunt looking. Now they look healthy and pink again like when I was younger! My husband was first to notice! I will be buying this product for as long as I need it! Of that I am sure!

No result

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I didnt notice any effect from this product..good, bad or otherwise.

Mal sabor, pero buen producto / Bad tasty but It´s a good product

Posted by 5434381057529737265 on Aug 24, 2013

Lo tomo por consejo médico junto con un tratamiento prolongado con antibióticos, y hasta ahora no he sufrido candidiasis. Parece funcionar. Aunque el sabor es muy amargo y cae regular en el estómago. I take medical advice along with prolonged antibiotic treatment, and so far I have not suffered candidiasis. It seems to work. Although the taste is very bitter and falls usually in the stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »