July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thorne Research, Berbercap, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful!

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 26, 2013

I had never heard of this product until a segment on Dr. Oz. I have been taking it since May and I know my heart is stronger because of the difference in my circulation. My hands, calves and feet used to be cold and kind of gaunt looking. Now they look healthy and pink again like when I was younger! My husband was first to notice! I will be buying this product for the rest of my life! Of that I am sure!

natural treatment for strep

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 09, 2011

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

Berbercap

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Jul 28, 2013

Have used for 1 week as advised, taste and size could be improved Need to have some diagnostic and check effect on Lamblin. If working good solution to problem, good value for money.

Berbercap

Posted by Reviewer2475874 on Nov 12, 2012

have been using it for some time, and very pleased.

Trying It Out

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jul 23, 2011

I'm using this for skin problems. There are no negative effects. It is too soon to evaluate, but I appreciate it being free of most allergens, especially corn.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »