Thorne Research, Berbercap, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

natural treatment for strep

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 09, 2011

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

Mal sabor, pero buen producto / Bad tasty but It´s a good product

Posted by 5434381057529737265 on Aug 24, 2013

Lo tomo por consejo médico junto con un tratamiento prolongado con antibióticos, y hasta ahora no he sufrido candidiasis. Parece funcionar. Aunque el sabor es muy amargo y cae regular en el estómago. I take medical advice along with prolonged antibiotic treatment, and so far I have not suffered candidiasis. It seems to work. Although the taste is very bitter and falls usually in the stomach.

Berbercap

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Jul 28, 2013

Have used for 1 week as advised, taste and size could be improved Need to have some diagnostic and check effect on Lamblin. If working good solution to problem, good value for money.

Wonderful!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I had never heard of this product until a segment on a well-known television program. I have been taking it since May and I know my heart is stronger because of the difference in my circulation. My hands, calves and feet used to be cold and kind of gaunt looking. Now they look healthy and pink again like when I was younger! My husband was first to notice! I will be buying this product for as long as I need it! Of that I am sure!

Berbercap

Posted by Reviewer2475874 on Nov 12, 2012

have been using it for some time, and very pleased.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »