New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Betaine HCL & Pepsin, 225 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 08, 2012

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Aug 05, 2011

I have had problems with my bowel for many years & now my new GP has put me on these & after a week & a half my insides are starting to work. Hooray

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 21, 2011

Been using for some time now, I've lost my grey appearance and dry skin issues

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2518687 on Jan 03, 2012

This product has been the only thing to help with my chronic stomach aches that range from indigestion, heart burn, gas and bloating, to constipation. I recently read that my problem could be low stomach acid resulting in a lack of enzymes, which the HCL and pepsin can improve. These pills have been life changing for me!

Thorne Products are fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I really like Thorne Products! They are free of all the binders like magnisium stearate and corn and the things that people become sensitive to in the grocery store brands. The price is great too! I would recommend this to anyone!