Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by 5252651769462810706 on Jul 01, 2013

The product is excellent, great resolve problems with digestion. No bloating and long processing. Speeds up the metabolism. Great for those who suffer from problems with slow, inefficient digestion caused by a lack of acid. When I eat more than usual and I feel the weight in my stomach I just take a pill and immediately I feel much better. Also what is great about this product is that there are no harmful additives.The product is safe to use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

Hipoalergenic

Posted by Reviewer1195326 on Feb 22, 2012

It turns out that I'm not in need of HCL. But may be it is helping a lot of people. And it is casein free, which is not true for the rest of the HCL on the market

seeems to lessen indegestion

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

We have noticed less heartburn and less gas after meals.

Great Product

Posted by 4877779851722721935 on Dec 25, 2014

I would have to say this is certainly helping my stomach digest foods. I was getting bloating, bad gas and constipated at times. I take one with each protein meal. Mainly breakfast lunch and dinner. It's certainly reduced the bad gas quite a bit and seems to be improving more. I will definitely be reordering these. Hopefully now my body will be able to process foods much better and utilise the nutrients.

still bloated

Posted by 4933606471500297192 on Aug 06, 2013

no effect for bloating. but probably inicates my problem is not lack of hcl rather than the quality of this product.

Low hydrochloric acid

Posted by Reviewer1825115 on Feb 23, 2012

Most HCl products have the acidy taste once you put it into your mouth, but this capsule is coated completely, and smaller and is fantastic! Highly recommend! Best HCl I've found :~)

Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2012

I love the Thorne Research products which are usually pure and void of the magnesium stereates of the world and all the mysterious other things they put in capsules to help the machinery flow but which are toxic to the body. I haven't used this product for very long though as I use to use the Premier labs one until iherb stopped stocking it.

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Essential to improve digestion. I can't recommend this product enough. Migraineurs typically suffer from poor digestion, either just around the attacks or all the time. Sort this out - its important!

Low Stomach Acid Cure

Posted by 5685937370232105901 on Oct 27, 2014

Using these very very carefully. Have worked up from one cap per meal to 4. Still not experiencing the slight burning warmth with a meal so still have not optimised my dose. I follow Chris Kresser and Jordan Reasoner for advice on how to use these properly.

No more Nexium!

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Great product and has been really effective in helping my reflux. Now off Nexium PPI which I'm pleased about as didn't want to have to use long term. I take one capsule each time I eat and two if I'm having a meal with high animal protein.