小心保存

Posted by 5437854935207305130 on Jan 18, 2015

容易引起胃疼痛,可能效果太強吧,另外不易保存,容易變色

Great Product

Posted by 4877779851722721935 on Dec 25, 2014

I would have to say this is certainly helping my stomach digest foods. I was getting bloating, bad gas and constipated at times. I take one with each protein meal. Mainly breakfast lunch and dinner. It's certainly reduced the bad gas quite a bit and seems to be improving more. I will definitely be reordering these. Hopefully now my body will be able to process foods much better and utilise the nutrients.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Nov 02, 2014

Greatly helps me to digest food. I have suffered with Helicobacter Pylori for over 6.5 years and as such H. Pylori neutralizes stomach acid. Therefore I am left feeling as though food doesn't digest properly, and wake up in the morning with a full and bloated stomach from the previous night's dinner. Thorne's Betaine HCL & Pepsin dramatically help me to digest my meals and now that I am finally H. Pylori free, I will continue to take this product until my body has healed and I'm producing sufficient quantities of stomach acid on my own. Wonderful product.

Low Stomach Acid Cure

Posted by 5685937370232105901 on Oct 27, 2014

Using these very very carefully. Have worked up from one cap per meal to 4. Still not experiencing the slight burning warmth with a meal so still have not optimised my dose. I follow Chris Kresser and Jordan Reasoner for advice on how to use these properly.

good $$

Posted by 5554583586952000996 on Jun 27, 2014

really good price

really good for indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1919073 on May 18, 2014

it really helps!!

Because it's in veggie caps doesn't mean it's for vegans

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014

Always recommend this to everyone because it contains the acid ans enzyme. I think this would be a better alternative to constipation and weight loss

Quality product

Posted by 5301189716789269731 on May 05, 2014

Very good product and seems to work well in aiding digestion without the additives that can be found in some other formulas. Will repurchase!

seeems to lessen indegestion

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

We have noticed less heartburn and less gas after meals.

Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)