Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by 5252651769462810706 on Jul 01, 2013

The product is excellent, great resolve problems with digestion. No bloating and long processing. Speeds up the metabolism. Great for those who suffer from problems with slow, inefficient digestion caused by a lack of acid. When I eat more than usual and I feel the weight in my stomach I just take a pill and immediately I feel much better. Also what is great about this product is that there are no harmful additives.The product is safe to use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Nov 02, 2014

Greatly helps me to digest food. I have suffered with Helicobacter Pylori for over 6.5 years and as such H. Pylori neutralizes stomach acid. Therefore I am left feeling as though food doesn't digest properly, and wake up in the morning with a full and bloated stomach from the previous night's dinner. Thorne's Betaine HCL & Pepsin dramatically help me to digest my meals and now that I am finally H. Pylori free, I will continue to take this product until my body has healed and I'm producing sufficient quantities of stomach acid on my own. Wonderful product.

Great Product

Posted by 4877779851722721935 on Dec 25, 2014

I would have to say this is certainly helping my stomach digest foods. I was getting bloating, bad gas and constipated at times. I take one with each protein meal. Mainly breakfast lunch and dinner. It's certainly reduced the bad gas quite a bit and seems to be improving more. I will definitely be reordering these. Hopefully now my body will be able to process foods much better and utilise the nutrients.

seeems to lessen indegestion

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

We have noticed less heartburn and less gas after meals.

still bloated

Posted by 4933606471500297192 on Aug 06, 2013

no effect for bloating. but probably inicates my problem is not lack of hcl rather than the quality of this product.

Low hydrochloric acid

Posted by Reviewer1825115 on Feb 23, 2012

Most HCl products have the acidy taste once you put it into your mouth, but this capsule is coated completely, and smaller and is fantastic! Highly recommend! Best HCl I've found :~)

Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2012

I love the Thorne Research products which are usually pure and void of the magnesium stereates of the world and all the mysterious other things they put in capsules to help the machinery flow but which are toxic to the body. I haven't used this product for very long though as I use to use the Premier labs one until iherb stopped stocking it.

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Essential to improve digestion. I can't recommend this product enough. Migraineurs typically suffer from poor digestion, either just around the attacks or all the time. Sort this out - its important!

No more Nexium!

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Great product and has been really effective in helping my reflux. Now off Nexium PPI which I'm pleased about as didn't want to have to use long term. I take one capsule each time I eat and two if I'm having a meal with high animal protein.

Great product

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

I couldn't live without this product.