Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)

Great product

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

I couldn't live without this product.

still bloated

Posted by 4933606471500297192 on Aug 06, 2013

no effect for bloating. but probably inicates my problem is not lack of hcl rather than the quality of this product.

No more Nexium!

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Great product and has been really effective in helping my reflux. Now off Nexium PPI which I'm pleased about as didn't want to have to use long term. I take one capsule each time I eat and two if I'm having a meal with high animal protein.

Thorne is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

bought these for my mum who has very low stomach acid, she has only been on them for a fortnight and has said she feels less bloated after taking them so will keep em coming

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by 5252651769462810706 on Jul 01, 2013

The product is excellent, great resolve problems with digestion. No bloating and long processing. Speeds up the metabolism. Great for those who suffer from problems with slow, inefficient digestion caused by a lack of acid. When I eat more than usual and I feel the weight in my stomach I just take a pill and immediately I feel much better. Also what is great about this product is that there are no harmful additives.The product is safe to use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

Digestive Aid

Posted by 5271670567554741857 on May 28, 2013

Good product, I like that they are all natural and help me to be able to absorb the nutrients in the food i am eating, I highly recommend this product.

Betaine HCl&Pepsin, Thorne

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jan 21, 2013

Significantly helped my flatulence

This tablet is changing my life

Posted by 4825648488401923327 on Dec 16, 2012

I have suffered chronic reflux for 4 years now and tried everything and nothing else has worked except this tablet in only a couple of weeks. I highly recommend it.

Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 08, 2012

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.