Hipoalergenic

Posted by Reviewer1195326 on Feb 22, 2012

It turns out that I'm not in need of HCL. But may be it is helping a lot of people. And it is casein free, which is not true for the rest of the HCL on the market

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by 5252651769462810706 on Jul 01, 2013

The product is excellent, great resolve problems with digestion. No bloating and long processing. Speeds up the metabolism. Great for those who suffer from problems with slow, inefficient digestion caused by a lack of acid. When I eat more than usual and I feel the weight in my stomach I just take a pill and immediately I feel much better. Also what is great about this product is that there are no harmful additives.The product is safe to use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Nov 02, 2014

Greatly helps me to digest food. I have suffered with Helicobacter Pylori for over 6.5 years and as such H. Pylori neutralizes stomach acid. Therefore I am left feeling as though food doesn't digest properly, and wake up in the morning with a full and bloated stomach from the previous night's dinner. Thorne's Betaine HCL & Pepsin dramatically help me to digest my meals and now that I am finally H. Pylori free, I will continue to take this product until my body has healed and I'm producing sufficient quantities of stomach acid on my own. Wonderful product.

Great Product

Posted by 4877779851722721935 on Dec 25, 2014

I would have to say this is certainly helping my stomach digest foods. I was getting bloating, bad gas and constipated at times. I take one with each protein meal. Mainly breakfast lunch and dinner. It's certainly reduced the bad gas quite a bit and seems to be improving more. I will definitely be reordering these. Hopefully now my body will be able to process foods much better and utilise the nutrients.

seeems to lessen indegestion

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

We have noticed less heartburn and less gas after meals.