Thorne Research, Betaine HCL & Pepsin, 225 Veggie Caps

Hipoalergenic

Posted by Reviewer1195326 From Bulgaria on Feb 22, 2012

It turns out that I'm not in need of HCL. But may be it is helping a lot of people. And it is casein free, which is not true for the rest of the HCL on the market

No more Nexium!

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Great product and has been really effective in helping my reflux. Now off Nexium PPI which I'm pleased about as didn't want to have to use long term. I take one capsule each time I eat and two if I'm having a meal with high animal protein.

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by 5252651769462810706 on Jul 01, 2013

The product is excellent, great resolve problems with digestion. No bloating and long processing. Speeds up the metabolism. Great for those who suffer from problems with slow, inefficient digestion caused by a lack of acid. When I eat more than usual and I feel the weight in my stomach I just take a pill and immediately I feel much better. Also what is great about this product is that there are no harmful additives.The product is safe to use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

This tablet is changing my life

Posted by 4825648488401923327 on Dec 16, 2012

I have suffered chronic reflux for 4 years now and tried everything and nothing else has worked except this tablet in only a couple of weeks. I highly recommend it.

good product