Customer Rating

Posted by Reviewer2245152 on Sep 22, 2011

Great Product Great Pricing Great Service and shipping Thank you,

Works!

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Worked well when I had a bout of poor indigestion following a food poisoning incident. Highly recommend.

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

Love this product! My body thanks you......my digestion works better and my cells feel like they are being fed.

Best Hcl I've used

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

I've used 5 different brands of HCL, and Thorne continues to be the best. Won't use anything different from now on. Essential for me to be able to digest food and mitigate bloating.

Great

Posted by 5144672132457436061 on Jan 19, 2015

This is one of the best products out there for digestion.

Best betaine I've ever used

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Feb 05, 2015

For helping my digestion, Thorne's betaine hcl is the best betaine I've ever used. It really does work.

EXCELENTE PRODUCTO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Feb 21, 2015

COMPRE ESTE PRODUCTO YA QUE PADECIA DE ACIDEZ FRECUENTE LLEVABA COMO DOS AÑOS BEBBIENDO OTC Y NEXIUM Y LEI QUE ESTE PRODUCTO AYUDA PARA LA ACIDEZ Y REALMENTE FUNCIONA. EN ESTOS MOMENTOS LLEVO TIEMPO SIN BEBER OTC Y NEXIUM Y ME SIENTO DE MARAVILLA. SI NOTE QUE A MI ME EXTRIÑE UN POCO ME TOMABA 2 DOS CAP CON CADA COMIDA Y LO BAJE A DOS CAP EN LA MAñA Y UNO EN LA NOCHE. EXCELENTE DECISION!!! LOS PRODCTOS THORNE RESEACH SON UN POCO COSTOSOS PERO SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD!!!

Great for stomach acid

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

My son is now onto his second bottle and found this is great for stopping reflux and has helped to improve his chronic cough.

Thorne HCL & Pepsin tablets

Posted by 5600413045775334087 on Apr 21, 2015

Great stuff. I have more energy since taking these tablets!! I can definitely feel the difference and my stomach acid digesting food better.

Because it's in veggie caps doesn't mean it's for vegans

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014

Always recommend this to everyone because it contains the acid ans enzyme. I think this would be a better alternative to constipation and weight loss