• This item is being replaced by THR-00469. New capsule count.

• Customer Ratings

great product & great value

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Dec 30, 2013

it comes in capsules. easy to swallow & more effective. believe it or not, it seems to help my sinus.

Excellent

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

I believe this to be one of the most important supplements alongside a probiotic and digestive enzyme. This has product really helped with the bloating and allows me to eat more,whereas before supplementing I would eat a small breakfast and not even want lunch or dinner.

Helps to absorb nutrients from food

Posted by Reviewer2098658 on Aug 04, 2013

Nothing seemed to improve my extremely low iron level until I started taking this product. Doctors could not explain why (most of them are useless anyway). As it turned out, I had very low acidicy in my stomach, so most nutrients were not absorbed properly, including iron and calcium. This product has helped immensely.

Great product

Posted by 5193939841330322921 on Oct 31, 2012

I have had digestion and constipation problems for years. No more laxatives and my skin and hair are no longer oily all the time.

The best!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 22, 2012

Love the huge pill count and the fact this product is dairy free. The pills are also easy to swallow as they aren't too big. I take 5 - 7 with my evening meal and they really help digestion (along with kefir, sauerkraut and a digestive enzyme product). I wish all the supplements I took came in bottles of 600+ capsules!

Thorne Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

I take 5 after every meal. So why not buy the big size and save money!

Good value and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2192664 on May 02, 2012

Prior to using this product, I was struggling with big HCl tablets. The capsules are much easier to swallow, now I can take 2 at a time and the big 625 bottle represents good value for money.

smell

Posted by Reviewer3214224 on Apr 27, 2012

just like the reviewer above, i noticed a weird fishy smell. so i called the company and they said it was because the betaine is derived from porcine. i wish i'd read the label more closely before i bought it because i don't eat pig! (although most pepsin is from pig too). oh well. i just started taking it so i'm not sure how well it works yet.

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Posted by Reviewer1315763 on Mar 06, 2012

This really works - my husband has been able to stop using a prescription drug that he had been taking for years, since beginning on this. He initially tried another brand of this in tablet form, but finds the Thorne capsules much easier to take. Highly recommend.

Great quality enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 10, 2012

Thorne is an excellent brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »